BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Guide to Flexible Dieting
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 05-12-2016, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmcriminal View Post
I just wanted to reply to this comment. When I am in ketosis, I have eaten around 150g of carbs and still was in ketosis. I did not eat that many carbs every day but after I eat that many, I test for ketosis just to see and I am still in ketosis.

I use ketonix. It is a device that you breathe into and it measures the acetone concentration of your breath to determine if you're in ketosis or not.

I also get into ketosis when I am doing RFL. I no longer do a keto based diet.
I greatly appreciate the replies, it does help me figure this out. I do need to sit down and take the time to re-read the book and recalculate everything from scratch. It's odd that I stated in an earlier post that a grown man shouldn't be eating 1100 calories, implying that was far to little. Now I'm reading all the posts in the RFL forum. lol Fat loss is frustrating. I realize it's supposed to be a simple concept, and I'm sure if you take away my question oriented mind, it is, but it's not easy. I'll keep plugging away. Thanks to you and bigpecspeter for your assistance.