BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > General diet questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-13-2018, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
Gaining a slight amt of bf made a huge difference for me. Totally worth the tradeoff of not being food focused low libido nighttime hunger pangs etc to have extra 2 to 4 lbs fat on your body for me.
I'm gonna HARD second this. I tried to maintain ~8% for a few months and wanted to die. Let myself go back around 12% and I feel phenomenal and I don't remember crushing life this hard in a LONG time.

That being said, summer's coming up and your boy misses his six pack. I'm a hypocrite. Gain some fat man.
Unread 03-13-2018, 07:25 PM

I wanted to add having macros more isocaloric helped my hunger than higher protein low to moderate fat.
Unread 03-15-2018, 07:47 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysiologyIsPhun View Post
I'm gonna HARD second this. I tried to maintain ~8% for a few months and wanted to die. Let myself go back around 12% and I feel phenomenal and I don't remember crushing life this hard in a LONG time.

That being said, summer's coming up and your boy misses his six pack. I'm a hypocrite. Gain some fat man.
Thanks for the input man. This seems to be the general consensus.

But for now, good luck on the 6 pack

Quote:
I wanted to add having macros more isocaloric helped my hunger than higher protein low to moderate fat.
That's one more thing I need to consider: I have been eating a high protein/high carb/low fat diet for the past few months or so. Hunger was bad before on a diet with lower carbs, but I don't think it was as bad as the high carb diet.
Unread 03-16-2018, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC2018 View Post
Thanks for the input man. This seems to be the general consensus.

But for now, good luck on the 6 pack

That's one more thing I need to consider: I have been eating a high protein/high carb/low fat diet for the past few months or so. Hunger was bad before on a diet with lower carbs, but I don't think it was as bad as the high carb diet.
Those experiences reflect mine as well. Long time I ago I tried ultra low fat diet with tren. 400 to 450g each p and c with 20 to 30f. Terrible.
Unread 03-16-2018, 06:59 AM

Fat is a crucial macronutrient.
Unread 03-16-2018, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Those experiences reflect mine as well. Long time I ago I tried ultra low fat diet with tren. 400 to 450g each p and c with 20 to 30f. Terrible.
And just plain bland. Been there too. There’s only so much chicken breast a person can eat and it limits even the leanest cuts of beef. If you don’t like egg whites be ready for lots of protein shakes.