BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-26-2018, 12:34 PM

Yeah, I bought 500g White pasta for the refeed and will maybe take à small sherbert to complete the carbs and be happy

Also I started today and salted my food like hell, The 3-5g of salt is an overall (including everything in the day i.e. My tuna has 1g in it) or supplément only ? Because my food was so salty to include 5g table salt on the Day that it was not good at all..
Unread 03-26-2018, 01:13 PM

Don't go nuts with the salt if you can't stand it. Couple reasonable sprinkles is just fine
Unread 03-28-2018, 02:43 AM

So after two days of rfl :
Bodyweight went from 87.4kg to 85.5kg
Arm size did not move
Waist size 88cm-> 86.5cm
Must be only water for the moment, just waiting to see the results in 12 days
Unread 03-28-2018, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCrow View Post
End of the day total carbs matter during the refeed, not the type. Just basic rules of a UD2 type carbload would mostly apply. I wouldn't stick to only things high in sugar, but keep it to under 50g of sugar total. White pasta shouldn't be any more dry than a plain baked sweet potato.
I'm going to eat 500g of white pasta (360 carbs) + 250g of strawberry sherbert (70 carbs - 55 sugar) which won't be that far from the 450 carbs I'm supposed to eat.

2 questions :

1) Lyle is saying that refeed should be around workout but due to work constraints I'm working out between 12:30 and 14:00 and won't be able to start my refeed before 15:00, hope it's no big deal :-)

2) When I will stop the RFL I will go back to my usual diet which includes only oats (around 100g per day for maintenance), sweet potatos (around 200g for maintenance) and fruits (one lemon morning, one apple at noon and 1 kiwi on last meal of the day) as carbs. Is it useful to take other sources of carbs ? additionaly I'm used to eat no salt at all (I'm only cooking raw vegetables & meat/fish and never add any salt... some kind of ultra clean dieter) should I put some salt on it while on maintenance diet ?
Unread 04-02-2018, 01:38 AM

Well I've been on the diet for 7 days already, everything is fine right now, but I'm reconsidering the fact of not doing any cheat meal.

In the book Lyle is just speaking of a normal meal taken preferably outside, but I have no idea about what is a "normal meal", could you give me a range of kcal & maybe forbidden products ? (Is it ok to take a cheeseburger & an ice cream ? Or should it be a soup and some fish ? )
Unread 04-02-2018, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyromanXP View Post
Well I've been on the diet for 7 days already, everything is fine right now, but I'm reconsidering the fact of not doing any cheat meal.

In the book Lyle is just speaking of a normal meal taken preferably outside, but I have no idea about what is a "normal meal", could you give me a range of kcal & maybe forbidden products ? (Is it ok to take a cheeseburger & an ice cream ? Or should it be a soup and some fish ? )
A free meal is a free meal. It's whatever you're craving to make the next few days tolerable until you get your refeed or next free meal. Just consider though that you don't want to take in 3 pints of Ben & Jerrys and a couple of McD's double quarter pounders and eliminate your entire deficit for the week. I've always tried to keep mine slightly higher carb and lower fat, but allow a little more junk than I do on a refeed.
Unread 04-02-2018, 10:24 AM

Considering mcdonald a bigmac, fries, diet coke & mc flurry would be too much ? it's about 900kcal I think
Unread 04-02-2018, 12:29 PM

If I'm doing fast food for my free meal I go for something better quality than McD's like 5 Guys. Have some self respect.
Unread 04-02-2018, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCrow View Post
If I'm doing fast food for my free meal I go for something better quality than McD's like 5 Guys. Have some self respect.

In France mcdonald is ok for fast food but anyway I just ate a sandwich and feel good for a New week !
Unread 04-05-2018, 04:58 AM

Here are the 10 first Day results (sorry for the gay gallery + poor photo / light quality)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...tQR9KC4fntFUq-

I took a front and side picture each day. (without pump and fully relaxés)

I'll take a pumped picture tomorrow after workout to compare with the original one

For now number are as follow :
- starting weight 87.4kg- current 83.7kg
- arm size 41cm still the same
- Waist size 88 cm- 83cm

Questions are : how much bf am I carrying now ? I plan to stay on rfl 5 more days than the initial 2 weeks, should I reassess bodyfat or am I still way above 15%?
And is it a good idea to keep on rfl for five more days and end with final refeed on last Day ?

Then I will stay on maintenance diet until end of april and might do rfl again to work toward 10-12% range this time (probably during May), last question about maintenance diet, is 2g protein per kg enough on maintenance ? Or should I stay as high as the rfl the whole Year ?