BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-22-2017, 05:02 PM

That's what I look like after 2 months of intense dieting, I'd say I went from a 20+%bf to a true (?) 12% bf, but I feel like I'm still underestimating how much I still have to lose.

Getting to 10% is my next goal, I think I can get there with my raising the cals slowly strategy.
Unread 08-22-2017, 05:27 PM

Did u drop all the fat doing RFL+breaks?

Gratz!
Unread 08-22-2017, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinilzord View Post
Did u drop all the fat doing RFL+breaks?

Gratz!
Thanks man

From the 21th of June up until the 14th of July I was doing a non-RFL related diet at a moderate deficit (1300-1500kcal range), I was dropping weight but my bodyfat % was too large for me to notice changes on a daily basis.

Since the 14th of july I've been on RFL non stop, staying a 800kcals, my first break was today during which I did a small refeed.
Unread 08-23-2017, 06:16 AM

Whoa whoa, are you telling me you didn't do a refeed during more than a month of RFL? That's insane! I thought skipping the carb loading could damage the metabolism/hunger levels

How did you feel during the whole process? Depending on your answer I'll skip my next 4 refeeds

Gratz again for your willpower
Unread 08-23-2017, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinilzord View Post
Whoa whoa, are you telling me you didn't do a refeed during more than a month of RFL? That's insane! I thought skipping the carb loading could damage the metabolism/hunger levels

How did you feel during the whole process? Depending on your answer I'll skip my next 4 refeeds

Gratz again for your willpower
Midway through my rfl I went through a period during which I felt pretty miserable, wasn't really hungry but my energy levels were really low, it went away after a few days, I was probably way too active, walking up to 20 miles a day and doing too much cardio on top of strength training. Aside from that everything's been fine on my side, I've maintained all my lifts but I also have an intermediate level of strength, not sure what would happen to someone close to their limits.

Looking at other logs I feel like how much you need refeeds depends on your psychological profile, I like seeing results on a daily basis and refeeds would slightly slow me down, which I wouldn't like, I also never get hunger spikes or cravings, and even if I get them, I can satisfy myself with 200 supplementary cals of protein (like, I'm not going to break down and stuff myself with 4000+ cals like a lot of people would), what I'm trying to say is that there's not that much willpower involved here because I'm still slightly within my comfort zone.

If you're like me I imagine you could do well without refeeds, but I still wouldn't advise you do that because I'm still gambling a bit by going against Lyle's guidelines, I'm pretty sure there are good reasons why he advises on refeeds, and he's a way smarter guy than me

Last edited by Pezede : 08-23-2017 at 09:35 AM.
Unread 08-23-2017, 02:52 PM

Today was a good day, received my treadmill and put it together, walked 6 miles on it at 10% incline, it didn't feel like working out at all, I really like it, now to find a way to use it while using my pc, I need some wood planks.

Food wise nothing out of the ordinary, ate my 1000cals of protein, on the 25th I'm bumping cals to 1100, and then I'll be adding 100 cals every 3 days until I hit maintenance, as I've described before.

Tomorrow is weight lifting day, didn't lift today because I hurt my right biceps a bit lifting my treadmill up the stairs by myself, would rather not overuse it today, I'll still keep an eye on it tomorrow.

Last edited by Pezede : 08-23-2017 at 02:57 PM.
Unread 08-23-2017, 08:07 PM

Glad you had a good day!

I have a treadmill I've been wanting to set up. I only bought it, like, four years ago ...
Unread 08-24-2017, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty View Post
Glad you had a good day!

I have a treadmill I've been wanting to set up. I only bought it, like, four years ago ...
Heheheh, sounds like a common occurrence with people that have expensive coat hangers treadmills

Today's lifting went well, still maintaining my strength, in fact I got a supplementary rep in my weighted chins. Though I'll have to be careful not to get a biceps injury, my joints definitely didn't feel good, walked 3 miles at 10% incline, didn't want to overdo it, spent the rest of the day standing up.

Bumping calls to 1100 tomorrow, not gonna lie I can't wait to be around 2000 by the end of september.
Unread 08-25-2017, 02:44 PM

Today went well, bumped calories to 1100, I'll be progressively adding carbs and fats.

Walked 7 miles at 10% incline while playing video games, it was pretty fun.

Still getting more and more defined on a daily basis, and feeling good overall.
Unread 08-27-2017, 02:15 PM

Yesterday and today were pretty damn fine, still walking my daily 7 miles at 10% incline, strength trained today and still maintaining my strength, energy levels are good, having problems raising my calories though, I have no appetite at all. So I've stayed at 800 cals of protein these past 2 days.

While I certainly hope that my appetite is going to go up I don't think that's a problem for now, gotta get my bf% as low as I can before I start lean bulking