BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Guide to Flexible Dieting
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-22-2014, 03:05 PM

Default Stomach issues on refeed

Hello,

I feel so guilty for coming here to post a question without having shared anything before, but hopefully I'll make that up in due time.

Female, 27, I plan on using UD 2.0 for dropping from 15% bodyfat to 10% or close there, fingers crossed, and I did all the calculations, everything seems fine to start but there's a big black question mark on the refeed.

Given my stats I should consume 660g carbs (12g/kg lean body mass). Honestly I'm not a big eater and my body seems to need quite a while to digest a little...I don't know how to stuff myself up with that quantity of carbs without bursting really. Just as an example my pizza (homemade with no fatty toppings) averages 120g carbs, it stuffs me up for a good 12 hours...I'd have to eat five of them on a refeed!

I did a few calculations and to cover 660g carbs I'd need 1118g rolled oats or I thought of pasta that is more carb dense probabily and that'd be 942g pasta...there is no way my stomach can handle that quantity of food, even divided in more meals.

So I thought either there is a more carb dense and preferable food I could use or I should just try to get where I can even if it'll probabily be around 300-400g carbs at max...any idea? I am sure I'm not the only one with this problem.
Unread 01-22-2014, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbmir View Post
Hello,

I feel so guilty for coming here to post a question without having shared anything before, but hopefully I'll make that up in due time.

Female, 27, I plan on using UD 2.0 for dropping from 15% bodyfat to 10% or close there, fingers crossed, and I did all the calculations, everything seems fine to start but there's a big black question mark on the refeed.

Given my stats I should consume 660g carbs (12g/kg lean body mass). Honestly I'm not a big eater and my body seems to need quite a while to digest a little...I don't know how to stuff myself up with that quantity of carbs without bursting really. Just as an example my pizza (homemade with no fatty toppings) averages 120g carbs, it stuffs me up for a good 12 hours...I'd have to eat five of them on a refeed!

I did a few calculations and to cover 660g carbs I'd need 1118g rolled oats or I thought of pasta that is more carb dense probabily and that'd be 942g pasta...there is no way my stomach can handle that quantity of food, even divided in more meals.

So I thought either there is a more carb dense and preferable food I could use or I should just try to get where I can even if it'll probabily be around 300-400g carbs at max...any idea? I am sure I'm not the only one with this problem.
Just get that waxy maize starch stuff or maltodextrin or something. That way you can take in a lot of carbs in liquid form. Easy.
Unread 01-23-2014, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbmir View Post
Can I interest you in a stomach swap?
Unread 01-23-2014, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPecsPeter View Post
Just get that waxy maize starch stuff or maltodextrin or something. That way you can take in a lot of carbs in liquid form. Easy.
Thank you, I think maltodestrin or dextrose will be an easy fix. I have never used them but it's worth a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbells View Post
Can I interest you in a stomach swap?
Haha! Yes I guess many would be grateful to have what I am complaining about. Glad to consider a swap anytime.