BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > The Protein Book
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-19-2009, 10:45 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc View Post
I dont think you and Lyle are on the same page here. of course, people who followed Atkins and stayed fat neglected the fact that their protein foods were also indeed high fat foods(see bacon). so it wasnt the extra protein keeping them fat, is was the excess kcals
JimR is only on one page: Zep. That's all he understands.
Unread 02-19-2009, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcd View Post
JimR is only on one page: Zep. That's all he understands.
from me to you
Unread 04-04-2010, 10:01 PM
Banned

You know what's kinda strange? When I eat lots of chicken, like half-one pound, maybe 60-150g of protein in one sitting, my urine is dark yellow. My urine shoot from my penis, for lack of a better word, was really hurting. I don't do anything out of the ordinary to get this pain. Except for consuming high protein, high fat, and high carb. I'll look into a possible formation of kidney stones but I can't say that it why. Cultures such as the Muran Warriors and the Inuit had high protein, 300 + grams a day, but they also had lots of vitamins A, D, and K2. Muran would get it from 2 gallons of raw milk a day (there cows consumed high quality grass in the past), gallon of cow blood a week maybe, and 4 oz of animal liver twice a week. The Inuit would have fermented seal oil which is high in vitamins A, D, and K2. Animal livers are also high in vitamins A and K2. The Muran warriors also got plenty of sunlight daily for their vitamin D needs. I'm currently not eating any organic raw milk, organic beef liver, or fresh water wild fermented codliver oil so I'm not getting in those vitamins A, D, and K2. Can't say for sure what it is.

The study I brought up involved Dr. Ellington Darden and it also involved whey protein isolate. The process involved high heats to make it into a fine powder.

I didn't have this problem in jail 12/8/08-12/28/08 but that's when we consumed high fat, high carb, only moderate levels of protein. It was mostly soy protein by the way. I had gained a lot of bodyweight and even strength when I was in there. I was only in there for a month for a misdemeanor charge though. When I got out at the time I had only put on a little bit more weight. 235 pounds.

Last edited by CrescentFresh85 : 04-04-2010 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Got dates wrong of jail time at Placer County
Unread 04-05-2010, 12:49 AM
Banned

http://www.curearchives.com/MEAT-CAU...d.t4102-4.html

Here's the article I found on kidney stones. I guess since I drink lots of water too it prematurely removes small amounts of kidney stones. In this case I had gone without drink lots of water so I felt pain as I urinated.

I'm 20% bodyfat so I have 224 pounds of lean body mass. I'm 290 but the creatine adds on 10 pounds of water weight so I'm really 280 pounds.
Unread 04-05-2010, 05:22 AM

How about cutting then?
Unread 04-05-2010, 11:49 AM
Banned

Once I get a job and do taxes I'm going to start buying a lot more food for the purpose of acquiring a lot of lean body mI need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post..

There's nothing I said that breaks the rules in those last two posts I put in there Lyle. You don't need to hack my posts.

Except maybe I haven't read the protein book. Just went off your keto book and your main web-site's article. I'll get your protein book after I get a job and do my taxes.
Unread 11-23-2010, 11:27 PM

Default Ha..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimR
Utterly wrong huh..if you could define "ALOT" then accordingly so I could be either right or wrong. I betcha there are ALOT of people who obsess about protein intake and stay fat. Not powerlifters either...just some dumbies that want to lose fat and keep reading about protein..protein..protein.
Fat?..If anything it would make you eat less. Maybe in some small instinces, indirectly. Looks like someone needs to do some reading...