BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-30-2017, 03:35 AM

250k Challenge - Week 3 Summary
Avg Weight: 228.9lbs (-0.1lbs/-3.9lbs)

Weekly steps: 67k

Between travelling, going to meetings and living out of hotel room overall it was an awful week in terms of weight loss, training, walking and diet.

I tracked my intake as best as possible and should have been in a deficit. However the food I consumed was sub-par at best (McDonalds, Subway, hotel breakfasts, etc.).

The only saving grace was this weekend where I hit 30k steps in one day (a PB for the current year) and had a few high carb meals to make sure I was 100% recovered for the coming week.

I didn't want to use RFL this early on but I am going to do 2 days of Cat 1 RFL and the remaining 4 days as low carbs and lower calories with my normal refeed on Saturday. Hopefully this will get rid of the horrible water retention and shed a few lbs of fat.

On the walking front; the weather is forecasted to be terrible this week so another reason why dropping my calories is a good plan as my TDEE will no doubt suffer. I may have to hit the treadmill but I hate it with a passion.

One positive is that I will be able to run a bit of an experiment in a few weeks. I have 3 days with social or work engagements and plan to do a stint of ERFL which has always been an interest of mine.

Heres to a better week this week and hopefully a big loss on the scales!