BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Stubborn Fat Solution
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-12-2016, 12:00 PM

Question Patch + Nicorette (stack 3)

Hey guys, I'm doing stack 3 of the patch.

I'm my country I can not buy E, and I don't find EGCG anywhere. So I had to go with 4mg Nicorette GUM, split in half.

The thing is
1. Do I take 2mg (or even 1, but it's kinda difficult splitting it in 4 exact sizes) 3x a day or do I need to take it more than 3 times a day? I used EC once in my life, and it was *way* stronger than this Nicorret. I've also read that it has a much shorter half life than ephedrine, so that's why of the question.

2. Is it really the way to take, to chew it until you fell a pepper like burning, put it in between your teeth and cheek util it fades, chew again, and do it for 30m?!

3. I find that chewing it for 30m, having to put it on the side of my mouth and trying not to swallow the saliva a pain! But the patch version is 24mg, can I cut the patch in 20 pieces (?!?) and make it work?

4. How much less effective than with regular ephedrine this is?

5. If I could find EGCG would it be more effective?

Thanks!!
Unread 07-12-2016, 01:03 PM
Administrator

Nicotine has a fairly short effect, about 2 hours. So you might need to use it more frequenlty.

I don't think you can cut the patch that way

The total metabolic effect of most of this is about 5% regardless of compound
Unread 07-12-2016, 01:18 PM

Thank Lyle!

I'm reading now that the patch is 24 mg for 24 hours. I was thinking, If I took 2mg gum * 4 times a day = 8 mg, maybe I could "cut" the 24 mg in half, so 12 mg, and use it for 16 hours them take it of to sleep. So total of 8mg also.

(Actually use it for 13-14 hours, because I would not use it in the period near the morning walk with Y)

Could it be done that way?
Unread 07-17-2016, 09:43 AM

I would highly recommend NOT purposely giving yourself a nicotine addiction
Unread 07-17-2016, 08:58 PM

I don't feel like nicotine gum does give you a nicotine addiction. I have never smoked, but started this year having the gum with some caffeine for the appetite suppression. On days when I'm eating more (so I'm not hungry) I don't need or want the gum at all.
From what I understand, nicotine on it's own (without all the chemicals etc in cigarettes) is not bad for you.