BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
Unread 09-20-2018, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
Yea haha, in his book is a separate chapter but whether or not Berkham admits it LG was all about IF.
Yes, because if you remove IF (which he was one of the first to promote this), the protocol is simply a HIT-based weight lifting routine, with lots of protein and caffeine.

Which obviously isn't really anything new in terms of training or nutrition.
Unread 09-20-2018, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcahuetej View Post
Yes, because if you remove IF (which he was one of the first to promote this), the protocol is simply a HIT-based weight lifting routine, with lots of protein and caffeine.

Which obviously isn't really anything new in terms of training or nutrition.
Lean gains is IF and it's all about IF.

If you remove IF, no one would ever read or buy anything from Martin. But people were stupid enough to believe him that simple eating schedule as IF is some sort of magic for fat loss. And now when he made a fortune and said that it was all BS, those same stupid people are defending him. ffs

Last edited by zLeeKo : 09-20-2018 at 11:00 AM.
Unread 09-20-2018, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zLeeKo View Post
If you remove IF, no one would ever read or buy anything from Martin
Exactly. Remove, IF and he just becomes another one of your typical above average fitness posters. The same goes for any other poster promoting IF like kinobody and thomas delauer. They use IF in an effort to create novelty for routines that have already been known like RPT.

This is the reason why there was so many negative comments when it came to critizing IF. If people find out that it’s not some magical diet, people wouldn’t listen to them.
Unread 09-21-2018, 03:01 AM

So the same premise that, it's not magic, but if it fits your schedule and you have adherence to it is good to go, still holds true?
Unread 09-21-2018, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandid0 View Post
So the same premise that, it's not magic, but if it fits your schedule and you have adherence to it is good to go, still holds true?
Sure.

Although his new stance is, "But remember: never once have I said or claimed, that I believe everyone needs to convert to intermittent fasting---or even that it is proven to be superior to a regular, healthy diet. The research surrounding intermittent fasting is very interesting, but it's too early to draw any definitive conclusions."
Unread 09-21-2018, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandid0 View Post
Yes, it's great eating schedule for SOME people and helps with adherence. Nothing wrong with it.

It's just eating schedule, nothing more. But if you market it correctly and con people, you swim in the money dumb bros throw at you, just like Martin did.
Unread 09-21-2018, 03:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcahuetej View Post
Sure.

Although his new stance is, "But remember: never once have I said or claimed, that I believe everyone needs to convert to intermittent fasting---or even that it is proven to be superior to a regular, healthy diet. The research surrounding intermittent fasting is very interesting, but it's too early to draw any definitive conclusions."
Utter bs. UTTER BS. God almighty what is with people? Why do you keep defending a conman like him. I am held accountable for something I said in jest 15 years ago and with Martin "Eh, he changed his mind."

For a DECADE, a stone cold DECADE he made IF sound like magic. his new stance is garbage and don't tell me that after 10 years of charging $1500 to tell

this is why this industry is s**t. Idiots like you and the rest who give a pass to this crap.
Closed Thread