BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-24-2017, 10:59 AM

Unhappy Too Much Fat?

Just started RFL and last night I premade meals for the next four days to make it easy. One of the meals I made was turkey meatballs. So now I realized that there's 14 grams of fat per lunch since I accidentally used 93% lean ground turkey! Aaaargh! I'm only doing RFL for 2 weeks so I don't want to screw this up. Do I trash the meatballs?

Last question, when roasting vegetables can I put a tiny bit of olive oil on them? Like a tsp per large serving?

30-yr-old female, 158 lbs, 5'7", category 2
Unread 01-24-2017, 02:49 PM

yeah, I would venture to say that 14g of fat per lunch is too much for RFL. That is about 126 calories just in fat for that meal.

I personally wouldn't do a tsp of oil either. That is about 5-6g of fat. You can buy an aerosol olive or coconut oil and use that very sparingly just to keep it from sticking, but a tsp is to much.

Honestly, if you are cutting out your carbs and most of your fat, you will still see results, but you aren't really doing RFL anymore. You would just be on a more restrictive diet.

For just 2 weeks, I'd go pretty strict and follow it to the letter.
Unread 01-25-2017, 10:12 AM

Thank you for the suggestions! I gave all the meatballs to the husband.
Unread 01-26-2017, 01:54 AM

I was gonna say just freeze them cause if you're doling the 10 day it will really nullify your results

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=23215

Thank you Lyle. This website is a game changer once you understand the mechanisms behind fat loss/muscle gain.

Spun my wheels for years prior to finding this site.
Unread 01-26-2017, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEATMEOUTTAME View Post
I was gonna say just freeze them cause if you're doling the 10 day it will really nullify your results
What do you mean, "doling" the 10 day? Are you doling out days or meatballs? Two weeks is fourteen days.

Over the course of ten days, if every day, this adds about 1300 calories. Over four days of prepared lunches, 500 calories. What diet's results can this nulify? The maintenance diet?

Last edited by squat : 01-26-2017 at 03:36 PM.
Unread 01-27-2017, 05:11 PM

I meant doing.

I'm just pretty strict when I do a short diet. You start cheating a little here and there and pretty soon you aren't really losing much weight.

I mean if you're going on it for 6 weeks I'd say don't worry about it. But 2? Just freeze them.

It's a mental compliance thing. You start cheating on your meal PREP then how are you gonna stick with it when you're depleted and craving carbs?

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=23215

Thank you Lyle. This website is a game changer once you understand the mechanisms behind fat loss/muscle gain.

Spun my wheels for years prior to finding this site.
Unread 01-27-2017, 07:18 PM

I agree, I haven't eaten a single meatball. I don't want to have any reason to not be losing well.

Speaking of doing it right, I've tracked a couple of days meticulously to see where calories are ending up. I know that doesn't matter so much, but I just wanted to know. I'm ending up at 1000 calories, with 18g fat (more with the fish oil), 30g carbs (not subtracting out for fiber).

This seems like a bit much for a 160# woman on this diet, but at the same time I'm following the program, just lean protein, ff cheese, and veggies.

I think I'm okay with it. I'm nursing (don't freak out, she's almost two and I'm okay if I dry up), but I produce about two cups of milk a day which is 300 calories. So my net is probably more like 700 calories?
Unread 01-27-2017, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEATMEOUTTAME View Post
I meant doing.
I'm sorry, I was being a dick. I've been hungry.