BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Stubborn Fat Solution
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-19-2019, 09:25 AM
monkey666 monkey666 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 45
Default 1 hour cold bath = 750 kcal burn. (cold thermogenesis)

is this real?
This guy in the video does a lot of explaining how it works but i wondering of this theorie also works in real life...

Take a look, its a short (and little funny) video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHEGO1vuQ5s
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-19-2019, 10:47 AM
lylemcdonald lylemcdonald is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,328
Default

Stop listening to idiots

1 hour in freezing cold water might be 150-200 if you're lucky.

Adn you have to freeze to death to make it work.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 01-20-2019, 01:00 AM
zLeeKo's Avatar
zLeeKo zLeeKo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Posts: 751
Default

Even if it was true, which is not, you would be so extremely hungry after all that freezing that it could induce binge eating. It's dumb idea on so many levels. Just walk or do some cardio like every normal person.
__________________
"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 01-20-2019, 07:11 AM
w1cked w1cked is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,012
Default

My.old college roommate started this snake diet nonsense too, keep seeing this guy pop up a lot these days
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-20-2019, 08:37 AM
lylemcdonald lylemcdonald is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zLeeKo View Post
Even if it was true, which is not, you would be so extremely hungry after all that freezing that it could induce binge eating. It's dumb idea on so many levels. Just walk or do some cardio like every normal person.
There is that, too.

This is all about the whole BAT thing which does respond to cold exposure. But hte numbers being thrown around are fantasy.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 01-20-2019, 02:12 PM
redrumdiet redrumdiet is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 212
Default

I take a HOT bath for at least an hour sometimes 2 every day...jacuzzi baby. I will lose between 5-7lbs in weight on the scale everytime and a visually noticeable difference in appearance. Obviously it's water weight but it's a nice little trick for a beach day. Just have a little electrolytes before or after if needed. I usually drink 32-64oz of water during and still a huge drop in weight.

Last edited by redrumdiet : 01-20-2019 at 02:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 01-20-2019, 04:42 PM
lylemcdonald lylemcdonald is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrumdiet View Post
I take a HOT bath for at least an hour sometimes 2 every day...jacuzzi baby. I will lose between 5-7lbs in weight on the scale everytime and a visually noticeable difference in appearance. Obviously it's water weight but it's a nice little trick for a beach day. Just have a little electrolytes before or after if needed. I usually drink 32-64oz of water during and still a huge drop in weight.
Oh for god's sake.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 01-20-2019, 05:15 PM
redrumdiet redrumdiet is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcdonald View Post
Oh for god's sake.
Lol. I don't do it for this sake at all, the weight loss just happens by default.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 01-26-2019, 09:35 PM
BEATMEOUTTAME's Avatar
BEATMEOUTTAME BEATMEOUTTAME is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 507
Default

wait what about taking baths in freezing temperatures WITH EPSOM SALT GUYS?!
__________________
My Wild Ride to A great body in my 30s.

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=23215

Thank you Lyle. This website is a game changer once you understand the mechanisms behind fat loss/muscle gain.

Spun my wheels for years prior to finding this site.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 01-27-2019, 09:14 AM
lylemcdonald lylemcdonald is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrumdiet View Post
Lol. I don't do it for this sake at all, the weight loss just happens by default.
Water weight is not weight loss for god's sake.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.