BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-14-2018, 02:26 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredordie View Post
So if thats on 100mg, would you really be looking at burning 700-800 on 200mg? Sides on 200mg are barely noticeable too.
Exactly how it works. 300-400kc x 2 = 600-800kc. 600kc + 100kc = 700kc. So, therefore, 700-800kc, because 100mg x 2 = 200mg, and 600kc + 100kc = 700kc. Always add 100. Besides that, everything you don't know scales in a linear fashion like this.

Last edited by squat : 02-14-2018 at 02:31 AM.
Unread 02-14-2018, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredordie View Post
So if thats on 100mg, would you really be looking at burning 700-800 on 200mg? Sides on 200mg are barely noticeable too.
Yeah.

I would still go with 200mg + cardio.
Unread 02-14-2018, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zLeeKo View Post
Yeah.

I would still go with 200mg + cardio.
I would be all over this but I donít have a source in the UK anymore.

If anybody can help with that. Please feel free to drop me a message
Unread 03-11-2018, 08:51 AM

My friend used dnp for 3 weeks at 600mg per day some months ago and he got peripheral neuropathy in the feets.

He stayed bad at bed for pain and during this time he gained back the fat because he eat for like depression because he couldn't walk etc..

The costant pain went away after 3-4 weeks.

Now, after 2 months, he doesn't have the costant pain but he told me he has something like numbness and some pain when its feets hurt versus something (like when you jump or going downstairs).

Now he would like to use dnp again for 2 weeks at 250mg for not risking peripheral neuropathy (normal dosage and duration of use). Do you think that could make worse the symptoms he has after the latest dnp run? Do you think its safe?
Unread 03-15-2018, 02:32 AM

No, he should stay away of DNP and use other drugs to help his weight loss.
Unread 06-10-2018, 05:22 AM

Has anyone NOT lost weight on DNP?

My other half has been been taking 200mg a day for 2 weeks now (+ Vit C & E, pryuvate & elctrolytes) as well as eating at 20% below calorie maintenance + cardio 3-4 times a week (and yes she's pretty strict with it) and she hasn't lost any weight at all.

I know water gain is an issue, but I would have at least expected some weight loss. Pretty certain it's good stuff, getting all the sides (always hot, yellow sweats, lethargy etc).
Unread 06-24-2018, 03:26 PM

So im back on dnp. Two weeks and seems to be working miraculously again.

I tried it again because last time, I think I just took way too big a dose. I 'think', I an a high responder to it for 2 reasons:

Pretty intense fatigue and heat on moderate dose..

And I lost weigh more weight than I thought I should of been losing first go. Was aiming for just 2lb a week, and I averaged actually 3 which is insane, not even aiming for that.

Two weeks thus far and none of the weird sensations I had last time. 4 year old dnp stored on a basement is still good too, if anyone was wondering. Took just 400mg first day and instantly got a ton of heat and the lbs started dropping, actually made me drop down to 250mg.

Man. Im not even hungry. 250mg dnp+rfl+physical job, looks like im losing about 4lbs in 5 days, than taking weekend off for refeed. down 8lbs in 2 weeks after yesterdays refeed.
Unread 06-25-2018, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inmotion11 View Post
Has anyone NOT lost weight on DNP?

My other half has been been taking 200mg a day for 2 weeks now (+ Vit C & E, pryuvate & elctrolytes) as well as eating at 20% below calorie maintenance + cardio 3-4 times a week (and yes she's pretty strict with it) and she hasn't lost any weight at all.

I know water gain is an issue, but I would have at least expected some weight loss. Pretty certain it's good stuff, getting all the sides (always hot, yellow sweats, lethargy etc).
She still has not lost weight? Maybe she was holding a lot of water, otherwise, it's very strange.
Unread 07-04-2018, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
She still has not lost weight? Maybe she was holding a lot of water, otherwise, it's very strange.
ymmv, but i have never really retained water on dnp. MAybe like, once for a day. Almost always I gain a few lbs after I drop dnp, like youd gain a cpl pounds coming off any diet.
Unread 07-07-2018, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by relos View Post
ymmv, but i have never really retained water on dnp. MAybe like, once for a day. Almost always I gain a few lbs after I drop dnp, like youd gain a cpl pounds coming off any diet.
When you come out of DNP you will regain carbs and there is also a metabolic readjustment that helps you gain muscle mass, that's why you could gain weight.

But you should lose fat and look better.