BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-14-2018, 05:26 AM

Default Again.

I appear to be sticking to it, so I'll share this. RFL-ish so far, working to get more strict going forward.

https://bit.ly/2IcTCEp
Unread 05-15-2018, 04:15 AM

Pretty successful day. Food app barcode scanner wouldn't pick up the right foods. Man, avocados are like little nuclear super bombs of fat, huh?
Fat free cottage cheese.
Thinking about the air fryer... Did not eat enough protein.
Unread 05-16-2018, 04:44 AM

Default sleepy

Overslept and sleepy. Lightning won. Did not get enough protein yesterday and didn't make it to gym this morning. Ug.
Unread 05-23-2018, 03:48 AM

Default All the beefs

Thinking of getting an air fryer... anybody have one of those? My one cheat meal on Friday turned into a cheat day and couple of snacks the next few days. (Hey, Stanley Cup playoffs and all!), but such is life. Switched from chicken to flank steak this week. Nicer. Found out those Klondike Oreo Cookie Ice Cream sandwiches only have 200 cals per sammich after I ate all 4, and instead of checking the cals on the box, I woke up early and biked 30 miles, thinking I ate 7042 calories, so I had to make up for it. Which I did, but still... I could of stayed in bed if I had only checked the box first. That might be the worst sentence I've ever written. Forgive me.
Unread 07-24-2018, 05:37 AM

Why do I lose 80% of the will to stick to a program as soon as I post here? Why? Anyway, Day 1 is going good so far. 8 sets of slooooooooow SLPs. The tuckus is quivering, but I thought leg presses would grow the quads. :^/ Haven't broke the diet yet this morning, so I got that going for me.
Unread 07-24-2018, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronspe View Post
Why do I lose 80% of the will to stick to a program as soon as I post here? Why? Anyway, Day 1 is going good so far. 8 sets of slooooooooow SLPs. The tuckus is quivering, but I thought leg presses would grow the quads. :^/ Haven't broke the diet yet this morning, so I got that going for me.
It's pretty common actually. By sharing your goals you have a premature sense of accomplishment in your mind, even if you don't feel it consciously. Decent amount of research conducted in this topic.
Unread 07-25-2018, 02:49 AM

It took me four days to actually make it to the gym, and get a workout in, after first signing up.

I have a Philips airfryer. Bought it a few years ago. Recently, I've started looking at this. The big problem I have with my Philips is that it just doesn't fit much stuff, and it's difficult to layer foods. If I wanted to make four chicken wings for myself, it'd be great - but who eats four wings? - and most of us cook for more than just ourselves. This Power Airfryer thing purports to solve both of those issues. I haven't tried it, though, and haven't even really looked into it, so caveat emptor. Food quality-wise, I expect results would be similar across all models, and basically what you'd expect. Fried foods that you wouldn't generally think of as fried foods come out great - wings, for example. Fried foods that you'd think of as quintessential fried foods, like french fries, come out as a disappointing imitation. And, of course, it takes up kitchen real estate, so there's always that to consider. YMMV.
Unread 07-25-2018, 03:50 AM

Success! 1 day down. Thanks, never picked up the air fryer.

1150/c 137g protein.
Unread 07-26-2018, 03:41 AM

Day 2. Still successful.

Maxed cals@1500, 40%protein. Too many carbs via low rent chicken taco for dinner.
Unread 07-27-2018, 03:02 AM

Default Day 3

Oh god when will this torture end!?! I kid, I kid. Best day. 800 cals or so, 127g/protein (65%), over 10000 steps (a work challenge thing) but my knees now complain about all forms of exercise. Such is life.

Hungry this morning.