BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Guide to Flexible Dieting
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-26-2016, 03:47 PM

Default the full diet break

I love the idea of the full diet break, and from my own personal experience, it has been a necessary thing for me to break plateaus. I recently realized that a full diet break with an exercise break seems to be doubly effective, and restores some of the metabolic compensation that occurs when I diet down. I can literally feel the changes in my metabolism when I return back to my diet, via heat in my body, hunger and energy changes.

I would love to implement these ideas to my clients, but I have found many of them are all or none in their thinking. How do you convince someone that they need to take a "break" without going overboard, stuffing their pie hole with pure fat and junk, and falling off the wagon? These folks are fragile eggs, and the slightest deviation seems to throw them way off track.....
Unread 06-22-2016, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlg1978 View Post
I love the idea of the full diet break, and from my own personal experience, it has been a necessary thing for me to break plateaus. I recently realized that a full diet break with an exercise break seems to be doubly effective, and restores some of the metabolic compensation that occurs when I diet down. I can literally feel the changes in my metabolism when I return back to my diet, via heat in my body, hunger and energy changes.

I would love to implement these ideas to my clients, but I have found many of them are all or none in their thinking. How do you convince someone that they need to take a "break" without going overboard, stuffing their pie hole with pure fat and junk, and falling off the wagon? These folks are fragile eggs, and the slightest deviation seems to throw them way off track.....
just tell them to stick with lean proteins, veggies, and some fruits, eating when they're hungry, and tell them to have 2 free meals/week.