BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-23-2017, 09:03 PM

Default Protein intake

Hello,
Just received the Rapid Weight Loss Handbook and reading through it I found the protein intake level confusing.

On page 26 it states that the protein amount required is about "about 0.5-0.7 grams of protein per pound or so" with the example of "an individual with 150 pound of LBM would consume between 75 and 105 grams of protein".

On page 46 in table 1, the daily protein intake shown for a category 3, with no activity is "0.8". this comes to 120 grams of protein for the same person above. This "0.8" is the lowest level in whole table.

This 120 grams, as a minimum is far greater than the page 26 version of 75 - 105.
I have an LMB of 136lbs in category 2, with one hour of walking each day.

This would approximate the aerobic section of the table - 1.1. This calculates to about 150gm of protein. This appears to be fairly high. This equates to about 350gm of chicken plus 3 eggs and a little cottage cheese. I don't think I have ever had this much protein.
Is this correct?
Thanks
Unread 02-24-2017, 07:34 AM

Yes that is correct for a cat 2. Keep in mind this is all you get to eat along with some veggies every day. It may not feel like that much after a few days.