BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-09-2017, 03:47 PM

I always go in Keto, but it is difficult to kept out of hydrates with much DNP.

I think if you run 500 mg, you're going to be an oven, if you eat carbs it will be too uncomfortable.

I have not understood very well what your approach is, can you better explain it?
Unread 03-09-2017, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
I always go in Keto, but it is difficult to kept out of hydrates with much DNP.

I think if you run 500 mg, you're going to be an oven, if you eat carbs it will be too uncomfortable.

I have not understood very well what your approach is, can you better explain it?
In essence, just running 500mg once or twice a week instead of running a low dose over the week. It's just my preference since I'd rather take the full force of DNP over two days (my days off work) than being mildly uncomfortable during the week overall
Unread 03-10-2017, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by francysco View Post
In essence, just running 500mg once or twice a week instead of running a low dose over the week. It's just my preference since I'd rather take the full force of DNP over two days (my days off work) than being mildly uncomfortable during the week overall
I understand clearly.

But do not start with the maximum dose, first shoot 300 mg, 350, etc...

The plan is going to work, you will have DNP working for several days, I think if you take the weekend it will end, you will go wrong on Monday and Tuesday.
Unread 03-10-2017, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
I understand clearly.

But do not start with the maximum dose, first shoot 300 mg, 350, etc...

The plan is going to work, you will have DNP working for several days, I think if you take the weekend it will end, you will go wrong on Monday and Tuesday.
Not sure what you meant on that last sentence. Also I believe DNP has a half life of about 36 hours yeah? I always found that the reasoning behind DNP not "leaving your system" for days is because of daily (24 hrs) doses that accumulate in between the 36 he half life. This is pretty much why I want to use DNP in spurts, so I can just deal with the 36 hours of a dose once a week.

I may also be horribly mistaken, if so please enlighten me.

On a side note, I've noticed most sides to disappear within two days of ceasing daily DNP use

Last edited by francysco : 03-10-2017 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Typo
Unread 03-10-2017, 03:48 PM

The annoying effects of DNP disappear within 2 days after stop is use. But the effects on metabolism will stay much longer. DNP remains a long time in your system and even if it is in low doses, it will work. That is what I wanted to say.

Personally, if I keep 200 mg a day I can be fine, you could do the same. ON 3-4 days, rest 3-4 days.
Unread 03-10-2017, 04:45 PM

I've done something like that before. Like 250 Friday PM, 500 split Saturday, 250 Sunday AM. Monday some sides, feel normal Tuesday.

That said 250 EOD I prefer for a similar weekly dose and it works fine with a white collar job for me.
Unread 03-10-2017, 06:44 PM

My job keeps me pacing around on my feet very often and so I tend to feel lethargic and sweaty (hot temp too) on 250 ED. On my days off though I can control my environment to cool temp and lay down as needed.
Unread 03-19-2017, 06:03 PM

Out of curiosity can you bring calories to maintenance on a full diet break while running a low dose of DNP to counter any fat gains, if not even lose a bit more after a cut, to balance hormones? I ask because if I'm not mistaken DNP does not work on a hormonal level.
Unread 03-19-2017, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by francysco View Post
Out of curiosity can you bring calories to maintenance on a full diet break while running a low dose of DNP to counter any fat gains, if not even lose a bit more after a cut, to balance hormones? I ask because if I'm not mistaken DNP does not work on a hormonal level.
No. DNP doesn't directly act on hormones but if you're still losing weight/fat, you're not on a break. It's also not going to improve partitioning in any meaningful manner in a surplus.

- Louis C. K.
Unread 04-06-2017, 07:31 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7uyxdUHBn4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DupHwJQbR-s