BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-05-2009, 02:41 PM
Administrator

Default Is Rapid Fat Loss Right For You?

Article on the main site.
Unread 09-04-2009, 03:46 AM
Banned

Default Re:Is Rapid Fat Loss Right For You?

Hi lylemcd,

No ,it is not right way to loss fat fast because the conversion of fat into glucose take place and it is utilize fully. Person whose fat lost rapidly feels fatigue early and have a severe headache.Itís taken almost as a matter of faith in the fitness world that slower rates of weight loss are superior to faster rates, that diets generating faster weight loss always cause faster rates of regain and poorer long-term results. Immune system and resistance power of the body decreases in that case. Daily Metabolism and blood circulation lowers down as a result many dangerous diseases occur.Fat loss is right thing but it should be decrease in gradual slow way. Natural loss of fat is good thing than Rapid fat of loss.

Thanks
Unread 09-04-2009, 04:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smedleyamy View Post
Hi lylemcd,

No ,it is not right way to loss fat fast because the conversion of fat into glucose take place and it is utilize fully. Person whose fat lost rapidly feels fatigue early and have a severe headache.Itís taken almost as a matter of faith in the fitness world that slower rates of weight loss are superior to faster rates, that diets generating faster weight loss always cause faster rates of regain and poorer long-term results. Immune system and resistance power of the body decreases in that case. Daily Metabolism and blood circulation lowers down as a result many dangerous diseases occur.Fat loss is right thing but it should be decrease in gradual slow way. Natural loss of fat is good thing than Rapid fat of loss.

Thanks

Unread 09-04-2009, 06:27 AM

It's sad to see all of lyle's work on that book refuted and crushed into dust with one paragraph.

It's ok lyle, I hear walmart is hiring.
Unread 09-04-2009, 07:55 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Hi lylemcd,

Thanks
Very impressive, in a single unformatted paragraph, you are wrong about everything. Or did you not read the article and the direct research showing that some work shows BETTER long-term results with faster fat loss. Nevermind, I"m being rhetorical. You're wrong.
Unread 11-23-2009, 01:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyarms View Post
It's sad to see all of lyle's work on that book refuted and crushed into dust with one paragraph.
I actually lol'd at this.

Anyway, I think the person that wrote that paragraph is most likely not very good at english. It seems that they were confused with the thread and thought that it was a question.
Unread 11-25-2009, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Hi lylemcd,

Thanks
Why do you come on this site to argue? You do nothing but argue with Lyle and his theories, yet you continue to post on HIS site. Either stay and stop trolling, or leave and troll elsewhere. And saying "thanks" at the end of every attempt to argue makes you look like an absolute tool.
Unread 11-25-2009, 11:43 AM
Administrator

I can't tell if Smedlyamy is a bot or just weird. But they seem to have left as qiuckly as they showed up.

And I have no problem with people arguing with me. But saying "This is bad because I say it's bad" or using idiot physiology (which is what most do) won't get people very far.
Unread 11-25-2009, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcd View Post
I can't tell if Smedlyamy is a bot or just weird.

Does that mean it passed the Turing Test?
Unread 11-25-2009, 02:56 PM
Administrator

There's a scary thought.