BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-08-2016, 01:18 AM

Last year I did DNP and I got the PN tingling feeling for a few days so I stopped but the feeling stayed. I took a couple of caps for a couple of more days and it went away and never came back. I found this happened every time. Having a gap and taking a couple of caps always got rid of PN for me.
Unread 10-13-2016, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
Honestly, I run 225-325 mg daily in cycles of 8 days. I lose 1 or 2 pounds in each cycle, no more. May have relation between great fat loss with the possibility of developing NP?

Anyway, NP it was just 4 days. Just, another crazed and compulsive user.
Any reason you picked 8? Is that just when the side effects become too much?
Unread 10-14-2016, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwire View Post
Any reason you picked 8? Is that just when the side effects become too much?
No bro, simply I do cardio and diet changes every 8 days.

In my experience you can go up to 12 days in DNP. I've only had problems when I was in a cycle of 22 days.
Unread 12-10-2016, 03:07 AM

DNp..the best fat loss drug ever.

The best drug for increasing wrinkles...damaging hair giving more split ends...making it thinner

Dnp is the best for getting them abs...for.a tradeoff off aging much fastee
Unread 12-12-2016, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSkinnyFat View Post
DNp..the best fat loss drug ever.

The best drug for increasing wrinkles...damaging hair giving more split ends...making it thinner

Dnp is the best for getting them abs...for.a tradeoff off aging much fastee
Do you have a single source to back your claims?
Unread 02-25-2017, 09:39 PM

I've used DNP two times before only for about a week and a half at 375 of crystal per day. Works well, and I don't really need it until many months after.

I'm looking into L-tyrosine and 5 http for their mood enhancing effects, and EC for energy and appetite suppresion for my next cut march. Does anyone know if DNP interacts with L-tyrosine or 5 http in any way? Also, can I cycle between EC and L-tyrosine/5http. 1 day : 1 day to avoid any tolerance (stimulatory and appetite suppression from ephedrine in particular)
Unread 02-26-2017, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by francysco View Post
I've used DNP two times before only for about a week and a half at 375 of crystal per day. Works well, and I don't really need it until many months after.

I have found that DNP keeps the metabolism on for 3-4 months after cutting off its full use.

I'm looking into L-tyrosine and 5 http for their mood enhancing effects, and EC for energy and appetite suppresion for my next cut march. Does anyone know if DNP interacts with L-tyrosine or 5 http in any way? Also, can I cycle between EC and L-tyrosine/5http. 1 day : 1 day to avoid any tolerance (stimulatory and appetite suppression from ephedrine in particular)
I'm sorry, I can not help you with this.
Unread 02-28-2017, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switchez View Post
Do you have a single source to back your claims?
There are a lot of anecdotes out there that DNP does this. I don't know if it's ever been explicitly studied.

- Louis C. K.
Unread 03-09-2017, 03:13 AM

Does anyone know if DNP can be used intermittently ? I'm starting my next cut cycle however given my previous DNP experience while effective it is hellish and interferes with work. Id prefer not take DNP in a low dose either, but wondering if running it in 1-2 day spurts would be effective at all? I intend to run 500mg crystal before my days off work to take in the full force of DNP before returning to my job, and doing the same the weeks after. I've ran 500mg crystal daily before, so on and off during my days off shouldn't be an issue.

I'm concerned about DNP simply clearing my glycogen stores in place of getting some fat off. I'd suppose weeks into my cut I'd be pretty depleted anyways but I do refeed on a biweekly basis, and usually on a weekly basis when I really start to lean out

Any insight would be greatly appreciated
Unread 03-09-2017, 05:06 AM

I'm concerned about DNP simply clearing my glycogen stores in place of getting some fat off. I'd suppose weeks into my cut I'd be pretty depleted anyways but I do refeed on a biweekly basis, and usually on a weekly basis when I really start to lean out

Any insight would be greatly appreciated[/quote]

Sorry forgot to mention that I said this because of the nature of glycogen clearin lg before more focus is done on fat. Not that they happen exclusively but I might be making less efficient use of DNP.