BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 04-05-2013, 10:41 AM
w1cked w1cked is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,449
Default paleo crossfit log

I'm going to log my lifts and cardio for a while. My goal is to improve my cardio and increase LBM to prep for men's physique show sometime next year.

Grub: (I don't log veggies)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/samyadas

Delts+Arms

DB Floor Press: 45x10, 60x10, 75x5, 90x3x9, 8
HS Lateral raise: 40x3x12, 10
Rear delt row: 25x4x12
Squat rack curl: 65x5, 115x2x10, 9, 8
Tri pushdowns: 50x25, 20, 15
Hammer curl: 40x3x12
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 04-06-2013, 09:52 AM
w1cked w1cked is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,449
Default

Legs + abs

Squat: 135x2x5, 185x5, 225x5, 275x1, 315x3x10
GM: 135x5, 185x3x12
OHP: 185x2 (just felt like it, not in schedule)
Incline situps: 55x3x11

60 mins easy riding on the bike trails, 12-14 miles.

Last edited by w1cked : 04-06-2013 at 10:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 04-07-2013, 10:28 AM
w1cked w1cked is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,449
Default

90 mins moderate riding, some stretching and mobility work. hamstrings are kinda sore from good mornings.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 04-07-2013, 08:17 PM
Primalkid Primalkid is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,239
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
Grub: (I don't log veggies)2
lmao Thank you! I thought I was the only person who doesn't waste time weighing vegetables lol
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 04-08-2013, 12:21 AM
Neilnacarter Neilnacarter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 800
Default

Dude you diet isn't exactly Paleo. Seems that you have these quite frequently. Are you starting on a specific date or am I missing something?

Non - Paleo foods that you list.

Rice
Chocolate cake
Kidney Beans
Oats.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 04-08-2013, 08:42 AM
w1cked w1cked is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalkid View Post
lmao Thank you! I thought I was the only person who doesn't waste time weighing vegetables lol


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neilnacarter View Post
Dude you diet isn't exactly Paleo. Seems that you have these quite frequently. Are you starting on a specific date or am I missing something?

Non - Paleo foods that you list.

Rice
Chocolate cake
Kidney Beans
Oats.


Chest & Back & Calves

DB Bench: 45x15, 60x10, 75x5, 90x2x10, x9, x8
Chest supported row: 45x5, 90x5, 125x2x12, x2x8
Standing calf: 135x5, 235x5, 335x2x10, x2x8
DB Incline: 65x14, x2x10
Lat pull: 165x15, x10, 150x9
4 way neck: lowest resistancex25 (each side)

60 min ride
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 04-08-2013, 02:43 PM
Neilnacarter Neilnacarter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 800
Default

Wicked - have you read any paleo books? I followed paleo religiously for a while and after two weeks of feeling rubbish I came out the other side and felt great.

If you stick to the following you will be all good

Proteins - meat, fish, eggs
Veggies - there is some debate over potatoes and other starchy vegetable but if you are lifting I suggest using these
Fruits
Nuts and seeds(except peanuts and cashew - technically legumes )

Let me know if u want anymore help
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 04-09-2013, 06:29 AM
w1cked w1cked is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neilnacarter View Post
Wicked - have you read any paleo books? I followed paleo religiously for a while and after two weeks of feeling rubbish I came out the other side and felt great.

If you stick to the following you will be all good

Proteins - meat, fish, eggs
Veggies - there is some debate over potatoes and other starchy vegetable but if you are lifting I suggest using these
Fruits
Nuts and seeds(except peanuts and cashew - technically legumes )

Let me know if u want anymore help
thanks the title is a joke between me and a friend, no intention of actually doing paleo

120 mins trail riding, lower body mobility
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 04-10-2013, 03:48 PM
w1cked w1cked is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,449
Default

Delts & Arms

DB Floor Press: 45x15, 60x10, 75x5, 90x12, 2x10, x7
HS Military: 50x5, 100x4x10
BB Curl: 65x5, 115x2x12, x6
HS Lat raise: 50x2x12
Rear Delt row: 35x4x12
Tri pushdown: 60x2x15
DB Hammer: 40x2x15
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 04-11-2013, 04:10 PM
w1cked w1cked is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,449
Default

Legs and Abs

Squat: 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 275x1, 325x3x12
GM: 135x5, 195x3x10
Incline situp: 55x3x12

had a nice caffeine fueled lift today, makes up for yesterday's meh session.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.