BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-30-2016, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hart View Post
I do see a significant visual gain, yes. Mostly in my gut, but also my calves and upper arms. I look bloated as all hell, so much that my brother was like "holy crap". Yeah, I mean a second round of psmf if you're going to go ahead and do that. I'm actually still in cat 3, moving down to cat 2, so I imagine your water retention would be really visible.
Would a normal deficit still work? Or should i jump into psmf asap? Really dont think my body can handle another psmf. Cat 1 dieters do it for 12 days straight with no breaks or refeeds or cheat meals
Unread 12-30-2016, 10:04 AM

Cat 1 are probably better off doing UD2 if you want to continue dieting.
Unread 12-30-2016, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fssqqqq32222 View Post
Would a normal deficit still work? Or should i jump into psmf asap? Really dont think my body can handle another psmf. Cat 1 dieters do it for 12 days straight with no breaks or refeeds or cheat meals
Sorry, I don't really feel qualified to answer since I haven't got there yet. But I think the most important thing is not to push yourself into something you don't think you could take. Listen to your body.
Unread 01-03-2017, 09:27 AM

Update: Its been a almost a 3-4 weeks since my refeed and my body is still holding on to the water like crazy. I am currently doing a 2nd round of psmf on day 4. I see a bit of reduction but nothing major. I was really happy with my bodyfat beforehand the refeed and my plan was to mainteneance then bulk. Can i stop the psmf and start bulking hoping that it will drop sometime soon? or should i stay on the psmf wait for the water to go away completely then start bulking.
This is a terrible position to be in. I know people say relax but my whole cutting procedure took me 4 months. And i visually look way worse than i started. The scale weight is higher by 5kg! was 6 a week ago.

Hope one of yous can help me regarding on how to drop this water weight or advice on i should bulk or continue psmf.
Unread 01-03-2017, 10:40 AM

How much cardio are you doing? I bet if you went for a few long runs or bike rides and such, you'd flush out the water pretty quickly in a couple days or so. Especially if intensity is high. Also, concurrently eating lots of high water content foods like fruits, veggies, smoothies etc. should help.
Unread 01-03-2017, 12:14 PM

Not much cardio as am doing a 2nd rfl right now. U think i should do a couple of sessions still?
Unread 01-03-2017, 01:50 PM

I don't think it's doable during rfl due to low cals, but then I'm no expert. Maybe take a few days off rfl and experiment.
Unread 01-03-2017, 02:50 PM

Extreme cardio, especially within an RFL diet, may also increase cortisol... Hence, more water retention... So I'm not sure that's the best advice. For cat1 it's even poor advice.
Unread 01-03-2017, 02:56 PM

So basically theres nothing to do but just wait and finish my 2nd round rfl i guess. How do i make sure this doesnt happen again after my 2nd tun is done? How can i reverse diet out of it? Any tips?
Unread 01-03-2017, 03:28 PM

Don't stress. Adequate electrolyte intake. Not TOO much salt. It's only short term, it'll fade after your diet, so don't worry about it.