BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-20-2017, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squat View Post
Take it easy. Water retention can vary widely, regardless of whether you are dieting or bulking. Consider it a basically uncontrollable aspect of your physique. You may influence it, but you can't control it. If it is abnormally high, and stress related, and refeeds do not help, the other thing you can count on is time. It will all get better.

In the meantime, don't do anything stupid or very different. Remember to be rational. You are clearly thinking emotionally, and people are trying to tell you. So you wanna know what causes it so you can solve it; I get it. But you can't control it, and that's the answer. I gave you a short list of variables, but the best advice anyone can give you now is to get over it. Worse things have happened to better people. I've probably had worse. I'd say it was no big deal. In fairness, I don't let people take pictures of my body all the time. Are you one of those people? If so, my condolences.

On the other hand, you might have a terrible disease and be dying.

I think the basic info is explained on the main site under whooshes.

THIS!

I need to save this post and read it once a week....
Unread 01-20-2017, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfczarnecki View Post

THIS!

I need to save this post and read it once a week....
Amen.
Unread 01-27-2017, 05:07 PM

Talking

Its been over a month and 2 weeks and im still looking fat as I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.. But i'm feeling much better now both mentally and in terms of workouts and such. Thinking back as a cat 1 rfl is not really worth it in my opinion. Id say stick with a moderate deficit for a longer period. Then again its cause impatient I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.s like me the book was made. Dont get me wrong the program works great. But coming off it ohhhh boy prepare for a mental and physical I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.storm. Anyway with this diet i saw ab veinz for the first time but i also experienced eating disorder and also body dismorphia coupled with extreme gastric problems for the first time too. So make what you will Lol.