BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-18-2017, 09:01 AM

Default Cat 2 free meal & refeed timing

I'm cat 2 and doing RFL for a while to get back to cat 1 before going into UD2 to build some mass.

Quick question - I know the book says to spread out the free meal and refeed, but since the free meal is largely a mental break, do I need to do like a free meal midweek and the refeed on the weekend or is it OK to do a refeed on Friday and free meal on Saturday?

The example in the book is more like don't use 2 weeks of free meals and refeeds over 1 weekend.

From a mental standpoint, it is easier for me to deal with not having a free meal, but if I am going to have one, I would rather put it next to the refeed.
Unread 01-18-2017, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GauchoMark View Post
I'm cat 2 and doing RFL for a while to get back to cat 1 before going into UD2 to build some mass.

Quick question - I know the book says to spread out the free meal and refeed, but since the free meal is largely a mental break, do I need to do like a free meal midweek and the refeed on the weekend or is it OK to do a refeed on Friday and free meal on Saturday?

The example in the book is more like don't use 2 weeks of free meals and refeeds over 1 weekend.

From a mental standpoint, it is easier for me to deal with not having a free meal, but if I am going to have one, I would rather put it next to the refeed.
You don't need a free meal so if you don't need it, don't have it.
Unread 01-18-2017, 11:09 AM

thanks for confirming that. Just wanted to make sure I understood it correctly!

Last time I did RFL I was Cat 1 and I found it easier to just power through it. The free meal seems a little disruptive to me.
Unread 01-18-2017, 04:16 PM

Lyle has said in the FB group as I recall that he has gotten a little more flexible on these things. Some people need the breaks and others it can de-rail their diet. It really is going to depend on you and what you will stick to consistently.