BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-08-2017, 03:59 AM

Default Slow but steady...

Hi guys/girls...

I'm currently running a psmf after a successfull run last year! I started 8days ago and only dropped 4.8lbs in this time. Now I dont think I was carrying much water weight as I was on low cals/carbs before staring.

In your opinion is my loss slow?
I'm not disappointed or anything, perhaps just expecting more as the losses were greater last year!

I will say this, my omron scale measures fat and muscle %. Fat has dropped from 24.1 to 21.9, and muscle% has upped from 36.6 to 37.8. I'd say this is a good indication things are happening? Visually the fat is disappearing from my love handles/lowerback and lower stomach which is promising

May start a log and get more accountable if anyone would chime in from time to time?!

Thanks
Unread 02-09-2017, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23ammo View Post
Hi guys/girls...

I'm currently running a psmf after a successfull run last year! I started 8days ago and only dropped 4.8lbs in this time. Now I dont think I was carrying much water weight as I was on low cals/carbs before staring.

In your opinion is my loss slow?
I'm not disappointed or anything, perhaps just expecting more as the losses were greater last year!

I will say this, my omron scale measures fat and muscle %. Fat has dropped from 24.1 to 21.9, and muscle% has upped from 36.6 to 37.8. I'd say this is a good indication things are happening? Visually the fat is disappearing from my love handles/lowerback and lower stomach which is promising

May start a log and get more accountable if anyone would chime in from time to time?!

Thanks
You're 8 days in as a Cat 2. Be patient.
Unread 02-09-2017, 06:57 AM

Quote:
I will say this, my omron scale measures fat and muscle %. Fat has dropped from 24.1 to 21.9, and muscle% has upped from 36.6 to 37.8. I'd say this is a good indication things are happening?
It's an indication that your water weight changes. Scales with electric signals are horrible to truly detect fat and muscle content.
Unread 02-09-2017, 08:34 AM

Based on my experience with RFL you are doing great and should be happy with your current success vs. stressing over wether or not your success is good enough. RFL works if you stay with it and are consistent, but remember there will be stalls and plateau's and everybody is different. My first week ever on RFL only showed a 3 lb loss (high CAT II). First 6 weeks only got me about 9.5 lb's total but I stuck with it, was consistent, and had noticeable changes in measurements and appearance. I would forget what your scale says on BF and muscle % and focus more on measurements and overall appearance which you have already noticed positive changes.

I highly recommend starting a log so you have the support to get thru the plateau's. I find that I am able to be more consistent in sticking with the plan when I am logging...its what works for me anyway.

Good Luck with your Journey!
Unread 02-09-2017, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Determinism View Post
It's an indication that your water weight changes. Scales with electric signals are horrible to truly detect fat and muscle content.
Well that just p***ed on my parade!! Just kidding

Appreciated the comments. As I said, im not worried or disappointed, think I was expecting too much after my 1st weeks success last year!!

Last time I didnt really have free meals or full blown refeed, so I'd like to do them this time. I think it will benefit me in the long run, even if I dont feel the need for it!

I know free meals are subjective...but whats your go to free meal?
Any faves on refeed day?

Thanks
Unread 02-09-2017, 10:38 AM

Quote:

I know free meals are subjective...but whats your go to free meal?
Any faves on refeed day?

Thanks
ReFeed: Pancakes for sure

Free Meal: Anything but Chicken!