BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-11-2017, 09:56 PM

Day 11 (mobile update.. better one tomorrow)

M1-2: 3 cups egg beaters, habanero peppers, salt
M3-4: 8oz filet minion, and I had two choices for sides... DOUBLE TIME BROCCOLI YEAAAAAA BUDDY
M5: 6oz walleye (baked)

m/f/s: 2/2/2

went out for a special dinner with my fam. stayed faithful to psmf and wasnt too much of a pain in the a. fish oil.. lots of water.. coffee.. weigh-in tomorrow

perhaps tmi but my BMs have been awesome thanks to natural calm and psyllium husks.
Unread 03-12-2017, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitcoinbull View Post
Day 11 (mobile update.. better one tomorrow)

M1-2: 3 cups egg beaters, habanero peppers, salt
M3-4: 8oz filet minion, and I had two choices for sides... DOUBLE TIME BROCCOLI YEAAAAAA BUDDY
M5: 6oz walleye (baked)

went out for a special dinner with my fam. stayed faithful to psmf and wasnt too much of a pain in the a. fish oil.. lots of water.. coffee.. weigh-in tomorrow

perhaps tmi but my BMs have been awesome thanks to natural calm and psyllium husks.
I commend you; that is hard to do. Social functions and RFL typically don't mix.
Unread 03-12-2017, 07:35 PM

Day 12: weigh-in at 10am - 259.8 lbs

M1-2: 16oz chicken breast, green beans
M3-5: 14oz extra lean beef tenderloin, cauliflower

m/b/s: 4/2/2

feelin good today. had a bit of a free meal in the form of a tbs of cocnut oul on my evening cauliflower. need to buy cooking spray. weigh in was successful. i can feel and see a lot of the water weight ive lost so far. not sure what a goal weight would be for 6 weeks but 245 would be groovy. feelin good.
Unread 03-13-2017, 06:37 PM

Day 13:

M1-5: 6-7oz chicken breast, green beans, broccoli
160g protein

m/b/s: 6/2/3

Same meal all day today. Made a big batch of chicken and just made meals from it throughout the day. Lots of water, green tea, a coffee, fish oil. Also, Alpha Lipoic Acid, AcytylL-Carnitine, Super Enzymes.

I'm feeling fine about will power right now, but something I need to address is how crappy I feel in the mornings. It is taking me almost until the afternoon time to feel completely "awake." I have pressure behind my eyes and in general just feel very groggy. Once I'm past it, I'm good to go, but it's not fun in the mean time.
Unread 03-14-2017, 08:49 PM

14:

M1-2: 3 cups egg beaters, habaneros, salt, broccoli, salt
M3: 8oz top sirloin (cut off the fat on the edge), 8oz walleye, broccoli, salt

185g protein, 900 cal

m/b/s: 1/2/3

Good day today. I think I was just dehydrated yesterday. Drank a crap ton of green tea and water and felt much better upon waking. L tryptophan is helping with sleep. Walked 2 miles. Feelin good in general. Been eating a little more red meat the past few days but I think Im going to save that for only the weekends. It is lean but still some unnecessary fat compared to other protein sources. I feel like a lean green machine with just breast and broccoli.

Re uped today on cod liver oil. Onward.
Unread 03-15-2017, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitcoinbull View Post
14:

M1-2: 3 cups egg beaters, habaneros, salt, broccoli, salt
M3: 8oz top sirloin (cut off the fat on the edge), 8oz walleye, broccoli, salt

185g protein, 900 cal

m/b/s: 1/2/3

Good day today. I think I was just dehydrated yesterday. Drank a crap ton of green tea and water and felt much better upon waking. L tryptophan is helping with sleep. Walked 2 miles. Feelin good in general. Been eating a little more red meat the past few days but I think Im going to save that for only the weekends. It is lean but still some unnecessary fat compared to other protein sources. I feel like a lean green machine with just breast and broccoli.

Re uped today on cod liver oil. Onward.
Solid Day! You're almost motivating me to just do RFL and be done with it. Where are you from to get Walleye? I don't think I have ever seen that in stores...
Unread 03-15-2017, 07:03 PM

Day 15:

M1: Leftover top sirloin, broccoli, salt, pepper
M2: Leftover walleye, broccoli, salt, pepper
M3/4: Two chicken breasts, baked. Didn't make veggies but I might cook up some kale later.
M5 (to be had): Egg Beaters (1 cup), salt, pepper, broccoli

~160g protein, a little under 900 cals

Awesome sleep last night. I was overdue for a good, restful sleep night and finally got it. Fitbit says 7 hours which may see short but that's probably the longest extended sleep I've had for a few days.

Also upon waking I'm finally feeling my jeans fit looser. I have a long ways to go but this is highly motivating that my efforts are paying off.

To the previous comment: I'm not sure I'd recommend this diet to anyone. It really needs to be a personal choice and commitment. If you do not go into it with the right mindset, you will likely fail. To me this feels like an endurance bike ride. I started with a slow bike and slow rider, so it's going to take a few weeks to get up to speed. Hopefully as I get leaner I will be able to progress more quickly towards flexibility of diet and training. Will do a full inspection/state of the fatguy after 6 weeks.... takin' er one day at a time.

Half a month! Good times! 4 days from Sunday..... Over and out

Last edited by bitcoinbull : 03-15-2017 at 07:05 PM.
Unread 03-15-2017, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjr74 View Post
Solid Day! You're almost motivating me to just do RFL and be done with it. Where are you from to get Walleye? I don't think I have ever seen that in stores...
Minnesota
Unread 03-16-2017, 06:56 PM

16:

M1: 8oz chicken breast, broccoli, garlic
M2-3: 6oz chicken breast, broccoli, garlic
~160g protein

m/b/s: 2/2/3

Meal prepped this morning with a big container of chicken breast from costco. made a bunch of 6oz portions and put it in tupperware... then when I'm ready to eat I'll just steam some veggies and I'm good to go.

Last night I had a bit of a hunger attack. I ran out of protein at my house and went through the workday not eating anything. I actually felt really super awesome from morning until about 4-5pm, when I was going to go into the store, but suddenly I had an onset of extreme fatigue, flushed skin, sweating, panic, and general stomach discomfort. However irrational my panic was, I was in pretty rough shape... I had my GF drive me to the grocery store and I ate some chicken breast and after about an hour and a bowel movement I was better. Stayed true to the diet.

Last night I slept well and today I am well-rested and got my first formal workout in of the diet. I did this exact workout with moderate weights and walked at an incline for 20 minutes:

Exercise Sets Reps RI
Squat or leg press 2-3 6-8 2-3’
RDL or leg curl 1-2 6-8 2-3’
Bench press or 2-3 6-8 2-3’
Incline DB press
Rowing or chins 2-3 6-8 2-3’
Lateral raise 1-2 8-10 1-2’
Biceps 1-2 8-10 1-2’
Triceps 1-2 8-10 1-2’
Weighted crunch 1-2 6-8 1-2’
Back extension 1-2 6-8 1-2’

That was a few hours ago and I was thinking it would be really challenging only having 6oz more chicken breast for my ration today but I'm feeling fine. Really liking the 8 rep range. Very different from my normal crossfit routine of work until your hands rip apart but it felt good... and appropriate given my low food intake.

I also have to note today that I had a moment of insight as I was walking to costco. I feel much calmer and focused than I was 20 something days ago. I see colors more vividly. I am more sensitive to smells and touch. I take more care in conversations I have with others to listen to what they're saying and how they're coming across. In general I feel like my brain was coated in an sugar/fat/alcohol bath and finally I have begun to free it and allow myself the mental acuity to grow in mind and spirit.

Even though with this diet, I hopefully will not be growing physically. Sub-200 or bust. 240 is on the horizon. Onward.

Last edited by bitcoinbull : 03-16-2017 at 07:03 PM.
Unread 03-17-2017, 09:56 PM

17:

M1-2: 6oz chicken breast, broccoli
M3: 9oz chicken breast, green beans, lettuce salad w balsamic
~160g protein

fish oil, multi, sodium potassium magnesium, theanine, tryptophan

m/b/s: 3/3/2

a little sore today after the workout. didnt sleep too well last night. when i work out i do much better first thing in the morning vs later in the afternoon. a little hungry, but mostly due to not sleeping well.

2 days til next weigh in.