BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Applied Nutrition for Mixed Sports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-25-2016, 08:33 PM
mrunderhill

hi guys
I have a problem with set weight. Now I'm 75 inches and 188 lbs, but my goal is 200 lbs.
I training 6 times for a week, eat only proteins food, but I think it's non-effective without steroids preparates.
What do you think about this? My friend advised me get the order on thepharmacom.com. Do you know anything about this site and it production?
And please recommend me what is the best steroid for begginers.
Thanks)
Unread 07-19-2016, 03:52 PM

I mean, you haven't really elaborated much. How long have you been training? What kind of programme do you run? What Bodyfat % are you? Are you in a deficit or surplus? How long have you been in a surplus? There is a lot of factors you need to explain before asking for advice on steroids.
Unread 07-20-2016, 01:53 AM
Banned

I feel like you're trying to take the fast lane without even analyzing why you're stalling or not making progress. Although it's everyone's own choice to take steroids, I highly recommend you to have everything in check first. That means: training volume, progression model, food, sleep, consistency, deload, etc.

If that doesn't give you the results you're after, I advise you to educate yourself about physiology both with and without steroid-use. With that knowledge, make an educated decision whether you want to jump on the steroid/drug bandwagon or not.