BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-28-2009, 03:57 PM

Default My Sample UD2 Day 1-4 Menu

PLEASE rip this to shreds.

I am loving this plan, but want to get it SPOT on. As far as the Pre-W/O meal goes, I am asking about that in another thread, so you can make suggestions as you see fit. Thanks.

It's in EXCEL 97-2003 format. I can make this a jpeg if people don't have Office or Open Office.

-Keith

PS this should be day 1 -3 really... with Day 4 changing at the end with more carbs... probably 2 bagels and what not.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ud2 - newman - sample.zip (2.1 KB, 169 views)
Unread 02-28-2009, 04:52 PM

Have you started this diet yet? If so, are you always hungry? Days 3-4 are really tough for me in that regard. If it was me, I would ditch the shakes and sub with "real" food. I would also increase the amount of fibrous vegetables. That would help feel fuller and to make it easy to go the bathroom. Just my 2 cents. Best of luck!
Unread 02-28-2009, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx328is View Post
Have you started this diet yet? If so, are you always hungry? Days 3-4 are really tough for me in that regard. If it was me, I would ditch the shakes and sub with "real" food. I would also increase the amount of fibrous vegetables. That would help feel fuller and to make it easy to go the bathroom. Just my 2 cents. Best of luck!
Nope, haven't started, but that is GREAT advice.

Instead of those shakes, what would be ideal to replace them?

BTW, you are one of my inspirations behind my starting this early. Originally I planned to do this after my trip to Punta Cana, but you're pics and thread helped me decide to start Monday.

Last edited by Darth Pooh : 02-28-2009 at 05:01 PM.
Unread 02-28-2009, 05:35 PM

I dont have any suggestions for you but I like your ideas. Can I ask you where you are getting tht lavash bread from?
And shich South beach bar are you talking about? It has 19g protein and only 3g of carbs? can u tell me which one?
P.S Im ot planning on eating the bar on UD2 but Im curious about it for maintainence later. thanks.
Unread 02-28-2009, 05:36 PM
Administrator

Be aware that sugar alcohols are not as 'free' as many bars claim. They also make many people (I'm one of them) poop liquid although a lot of that depends on the dose.

This sticky
Unread 02-28-2009, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
I dont have any suggestions for you but I like your ideas. Can I ask you where you are getting tht lavash bread from?
And shich South beach bar are you talking about? It has 19g protein and only 3g of carbs? can u tell me which one?
P.S Im ot planning on eating the bar on UD2 but Im curious about it for maintainence later. thanks.
The Lavish bread is made by Joseph's Bakery and I find mine at two places, BJ's Wholesale Club and a natural food store around my way (found it by accident in there). I am on my mobile phone now, but I'll get you a link to where you can order it. Tastes great.

I use the South Beach Meal Replacement Bars. The Chocolate is my favorite and my wife loves the PB one. They taste like rice crispy treats... really good stuff.

Sugar alcohols don't upset me like I've known it to bother other people.
Unread 02-28-2009, 06:08 PM

To add, I might just replace that bar with 200 calories worth of almonds. That might put my fat up too high tho.
Unread 03-01-2009, 02:49 PM

Updated with suggestions.

Note: Replaced Pre-work out bar with Almonds, and all shakes are replaced with a piece of chicken (that might end up kicking my I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post. in terms of boredom). Calories are over by 23 BUT I got my carbs down to 52...

Does anyone have a replacement for that Sweet Potato? I bought really small ones at the supermarket that are still 8 EFFING ozs, and they are tiny! I think if I cut them down, I won't be happy at all.

As promised:

http://www26.netrition.com/josephs_b...ash_bread.html - Lavash Bread Link

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ABAYSW - South Beach Bars (chocolate is personally my favorite)
Attached Files
File Type: zip ud2 - newman - sample.zip (2.1 KB, 11 views)
Unread 03-01-2009, 04:07 PM

This now includes Thursday's Plan (note the tabs at the bottom indicate which day). I will post Friday's when I work on it later.

Any comments on this one?
Attached Files
File Type: zip ud2 - newman - sample.zip (2.8 KB, 17 views)
Unread 03-01-2009, 07:27 PM

Lol... Ok, I promise, last one. NOW includes Friday and Saturday.

Sunday will pretty much be like Saturday minus the eating out at Saladworks and Uno's. I will keep my calories at the 20% reduction because my goal is optimal fat loss.

If there are things that you see that might be an issue for the plan, PLEASE feel free to critique and/or modify this in your own way for your own use.

If you need clarification on the amounts of foods I am using, I will also be more than happy to answer questions.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ud2 - newman - sample.zip (3.9 KB, 69 views)