BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > General diet questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
Unread 10-07-2017, 08:54 PM

Default n=1 celeb ultra low BF to normal BF weight gain example

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ain-rehab.html

(First pic on link if it doesn't load)
Dude goes from ultra BB show shredded to a more normal 17% or so after 30 lbs of weight gain.
https://www.celebheights.com/s/Aaron-Carter-5970.html

Celeb heights lists him as 5'8, so even if you're on the shorter side you can still gain 30 lbs and not even look chubby if you're ripped.

I think it also reinforces another belief. Assuming he doesn't work out and I think it's safe to say yes, his abs pop out and has insane ab definition. No abs? You're simply too fat.

Get to 10% bodyfat first while lifting weights heavy 3x a week with reduced volume. Two weeks maintenance. Bulk up slowly (1 lb weight gain per week max), focus on getting stronger, measure body composition changes often.
Unread 10-08-2017, 07:59 AM

That’s lower than 17%. Aaron Carter was also a huge druggie and probably not eating much at all besides the whiskey, cocaine, and meth diet in the before pic. Not a great example of how this works.
Unread 10-08-2017, 06:43 PM

Well just because he's skinny doesn't mean he didn't work his abs.
Unread 10-08-2017, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCrow View Post
Thatís lower than 17%. Aaron Carter was also a huge druggie and probably not eating much at all besides the whiskey, cocaine, and meth diet in the before pic. Not a great example of how this works.
No, it's perfect! Take a lot of drugs and get ripped abs! (half-joking)

Get to 10% bodyfat first while lifting weights heavy 3x a week with reduced volume. Two weeks maintenance. Bulk up slowly (1 lb weight gain per week max), focus on getting stronger, measure body composition changes often.
Unread 10-09-2017, 01:25 PM

I don't believe that weight lifting is necessary to achieve a good ripped look although it certainly would help to have muscle mass added. I can only say this anecdotally because I'm cutting and I don't lift weights though the definition I see coming in is making me look like I lift (well I do do push-ups/pull-ups/ab work etc.)
Unread 10-09-2017, 11:44 PM

Don't forget the AAS

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=23215

Thank you Lyle. This website is a game changer once you understand the mechanisms behind fat loss/muscle gain.

Spun my wheels for years prior to finding this site.
Unread 10-10-2017, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEATMEOUTTAME View Post
Don't forget the AAS
Really?
Unread 10-10-2017, 03:14 PM

You don't think he's on something in the first pic? Sure looks like it. I'd guess he's running like anavar with a test booster at the very least...

He's a bit celebrity drug addict. Part of his job description is to maintain his body to stay famous.

I don't see a lot of guys with that type of ab definition just because they have low body fat. For that kind of stomach he should have some muscle from squatting/deadlifting/pullups/etc.... you won't get those doing crunches that's for sure. So yeah My guess is drugs

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=23215

Thank you Lyle. This website is a game changer once you understand the mechanisms behind fat loss/muscle gain.

Spun my wheels for years prior to finding this site.
Unread 10-10-2017, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEATMEOUTTAME View Post
You don't think he's on something in the first pic? Sure looks like it. I'd guess he's running like anavar with a test booster at the very least...

He's a bit celebrity drug addict. Part of his job description is to maintain his body to stay famous.

I don't see a lot of guys with that type of ab definition just because they have low body fat. For that kind of stomach he should have some muscle from squatting/deadlifting/pullups/etc.... you won't get those doing crunches that's for sure. So yeah My guess is drugs
Just...lol
Unread 10-10-2017, 03:45 PM
Administrator

Why are threads like these so utterly pointlessly stupid from start to finish?

I'm closing this nonsense. What a complete waste of space, time and bandwidth.
Closed Thread