BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-06-2017, 03:14 AM
Wink I can not deplete my muscles?

Hello guys!
I followed diet according to some recommandations of lyle mcdonald, thing like 3 day per week at 1000 calories, very high protein and 4 day at maintenance
Its working well, I have lost 10 pounds I need to read the rules post.easelyI need to read the rules post., Me at the moment:
I decide to start the UD 2.0
I have perform the depletation workout, 12 sets per bodypart (less for arms and delts), 15-20 secondes per sets, 1 minute rest betwen sets
The problem: I have never feel my back at trainning (however Its definitively not a weak body part), and during the depletation workout despite good form, I have not feel my back
And for the others bodypart I have feel my muscles but not I need to read the rules post.hard burningI need to read the rules post., nausea, it wasnt I need to read the rules hardI need to read the rules post. (Just on the leg press in my quads and glutes it was horrible)
My question is: it is possible to not deplete effectively the muscles while all is doing right? (Good form, 45-60 secondes under tension, 1 minutes of rest)