BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-20-2017, 02:45 PM

Default Is the free meal for Category 2 absolutely required?

I have read the book, and I can't remember if it says that the free meal for Category 2 people is absolutely required or not.

I've noticed that the reasons for doing something on the diet (or not doing something) can be grouped into either physiological reasons (so you must do it), and psychological reasons (to me, this translates into not necessarily required)

I know lyle mcdonald talks about neurotic bodybuilders in his youtube interviews, so can understand he words things the way he does in his books, to be more on the 'safe side'.

but for us people who are already OCD about everything, are we okay to skip that free meal? More importantly, how much of a difference do you think it would really be in the grand scheme of things?

edit: actully nvm. i just realized that my cheat meal would probably total around 600 calories anyways. and in terms of 600calories extra per week on this diet, that's hardly anything. 600/7, (an additional 85 calories per day averaged out). i think the satisfaction of that meal is well worth it, plus i'll have it right after one of my weight training days.

Last edited by FinishThisCut : 10-20-2017 at 02:49 PM.
Unread 10-20-2017, 04:00 PM

Use it if you want to, skip if you don't need. Cat 2 free meal is for mental stability.