BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-24-2017, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
At the risk of sounding redundant, its in the book why you should/shouldn't do something.
Erfl is newer than rfl so I assume that on rfl lyle doesnt talk about erfl, he talks about not doing much cardip, which i didnt during rfl and in erfl he doesnt talk about doing it after rfl
Unread 12-24-2017, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by felpadubove View Post
Why not? I will eat on manteinance today and tomorrow and was planning to do it from the 26 to the 29 of this month
a) it's not healthy, doh
b) your body is down regulated, you'll destroy it some more
c) your recovery is down the drain already so yeah, smart idea to walk a marathon each day, untrained
d) your body is not efficient anymore at burning fat, you won't lose as much as described in the book
e) you will probably see Jesus a few times
f) if not, you will at least burn out and feel like the waste of poop, also on your holiday... I hope you won't become too moody
g) you will lose muscle, again
h) you will gain fat afterwards, because you're probably not ready for your new maintenance
i) there is absolutely no reason to go that fast, especially not for some random vacation where you can pick between looking mediocre or mediocre

I can go on all the way to z), but I stop myself here. You get the idea.

Last edited by Determinism : 12-24-2017 at 01:46 PM.
Unread 12-24-2017, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Determinism View Post
a) it's not healthy, doh
b) your body is down regulated, you'll destroy it some more
c) your recovery is down the drain already so yeah, smart idea to walk a marathon each day, untrained
d) your body is not efficient anymore at burning fat, you won't lose as much as described in the book
e) you will probably see Jesus a few times
f) if not, you will at least burn out and feel like the waste of poop, also on your holiday... I hope you won't become too moody
g) you will lose muscle, again
h) you will gain fat afterwards, because you're probably not ready for your new maintenance
i) there is absolutely no reason to go that fast, especially not for some random vacation where you can pick between looking mediocre or mediocre

I can go on all the way to z), but I stop myself here. You get the idea.
I did RFL only for 6 days, so half of your arguments are just wrong... And about I, I'm who decides if its a random vacation and if there is a reason to go fast, so thanks for your totally useless answer
Unread 12-24-2017, 02:13 PM

Quote:
I did RFL only for 6 days, so half of your arguments are just wrong... And about I, I'm who decides if its a random vacation and if there is a reason to go fast, so thanks for your totally useless answer
Since only "half" is incorrect, that means that "half" is correct, thus not rendering the comment useless. Therefore, your response is incorrect.

Anyway, you've asked a question and it has been answered extensively by various members. If you don't want to read the book, that's fine. You're on your own.
Unread 12-24-2017, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Determinism View Post
Since only "half" is incorrect, that means that "half" is correct, thus not rendering the comment useless. Therefore, your response is incorrect.

Anyway, you've asked a question and it has been answered extensively by various members. If you don't want to read the book, that's fine. You're on your own.
Nonono you don't get it special daisy needs tailored responses to validate him
Unread 12-24-2017, 02:46 PM

Quote:

Ah well, we all feel special in the holidays. A little bit too special.
Unread 12-24-2017, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Why should I take advise which doesnt have any scientific basement on it just because a random dude on the internet said it? You have to be kidding...
Unread 12-24-2017, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Why should I take advise which doesnt have any scientific basement on it just because a random dude on the internet said it? You have to be kidding...
You're a random dude on the internet asking random dudes on the internet rhetorical questions.
Unread 12-24-2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Scientific basement, like Dexter's Lab?
Unread 12-24-2017, 04:14 PM

I think it would be best for you to experiment however you'd like and then update this thread with your observations. It doesn't seem like anyone has the answers you're looking for.