BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > General diet questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-31-2017, 10:28 AM

https://imgur.com/a/dm7QM

Current pictures after a few years getting fatter following injuries , eating too much. My guess is around 13-15%.

I'm about 5ft 9/10 and around 145lbs in the final pictures.
Finally took a diet break, brought calories to maintenance and lost another 2lbs . Average weight 143lbs not as lean due to water retention and more carbs my guess (followed Kyle's recommendations pretty closely ).
I ran ud 2.0 twice first time I was too fat and it was uncessary. Second time I ran it for 3 weeks too long but wanted to get close to Christmas before maintenance . I did take a week at maintenance in between.

Lost some muscle during the cut, but happier than I was. Strength is about the same or slightly down from when i started.

I don't look like this at all times, but you can generally see an outline of top 2/4 abs more of the time.
Still have some fat left a over lower back and lower abs I would like to lose. Would like to get clearly defined abs at most times. But going below 140 lbs is mentally challenging.
Unread 01-02-2018, 02:08 PM

Default DEXA scan results with photo

I offered to come back after getting my DEXA scan with the results and photo to compare it with visual estimations. My DEXA clocked me at 18% BF. I was fully hydrated (which means my BF% should be artificially lowered a bit), and it was later in the day, before a workout. This photo was also taken with perfect lighting.

What do you all think?

https://imgur.com/a/4vLZt
Unread 01-02-2018, 03:46 PM

Visually I'd have guessed little lower