BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > General diet questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-03-2014, 08:50 AM

Default Quick question...kinda stupid

I have a quick question that is pretty inconsequential, but it's something I am interested in and people here seem to know a little bit about nutrition and how the body handles food, so I thought I would ask.

When you eat something and you get food poisoning, or when you eat something really spicy and it goes right through you and comes out the other end violently - if you know what I mean - does your body get the full benefit of everything you ate?

For example - Assuming your body is 100% perfect, which it's not....

Healthy Body - 150g of protein delivers 150g of protein to the body for use
Body with food poisoning and quick evacuation - 150g of protein consumed does not equal 150g of protein for body to use?

Thanks in advance, and if this question doesn't get answered that's fine because I know it is stupid and inconsequential in a sense, but it's just something that I was thinking about last night.
Unread 10-03-2014, 04:13 PM

When you were thinking about it last night, what was your most logical answer to that question?
Unread 10-03-2014, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taste Of Fire View Post
When you were thinking about it last night, what was your most logical answer to that question?
Well, I thought that no, not all of the nutrients available would be used as if all the food was digesting normally because it is being evacuated quicker, therefore less time for the body to extract it.

But, under normal conditions, I don't know how long the body takes to get all the nutrients out of the food. Example - does the body take x period of time to get all the nutrients out of the food, and then the waste just sits in the intestines doing nothing for another period of time.

Like I mentioned, I don't really know much about this sort of thing...
Unread 10-03-2014, 05:42 PM

Question

Last night I wondered to myself under perfect conditions if I ate a brownie earlier in the day, and then threw it up immediately because I felt a sense of guilt that I would gain 1.5lbs since I already ate 400g of chicken breast? Given the human body eats food at a rate of 2 multiplied by 1, sure it's sometimes divided by eleventeen I can admit that.

Would it make a difference if I ate a brownie right before bed, and then slept all night, woke up with a sore stomach and then violently evacuated it via my anus because prior to bed I also took 1 scoop of the creatinez?

I know it's inconsequential and thus not very important so I understand if people would rather use a chocolate chip cookie as an example. Sorry, I know it's not clear because the human body is not transparent past 2'oclock but it was just something that came across my mind as I was measuring the circumference of how long a nap lasts after ingesting a strawberry pop tart at the rate of a+b=4.

Peace out broz, your help much appreciated as I really am just learning how to bake a bicycle correctly
Unread 10-03-2014, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaveTwister View Post
Last night I wondered to myself under perfect conditions if I ate a brownie earlier in the day, and then threw it up immediately because I felt a sense of guilt that I would gain 1.5lbs since I already ate 400g of chicken breast? Given the human body eats food at a rate of 2 multiplied by 1, sure it's sometimes divided by eleventeen I can admit that.

Would it make a difference if I ate a brownie right before bed, and then slept all night, woke up with a sore stomach and then violently evacuated it via my anus because prior to bed I also took 1 scoop of the creatinez?

I know it's inconsequential and thus not very important so I understand if people would rather use a chocolate chip cookie as an example. Sorry, I know it's not clear because the human body is not transparent past 2'oclock but it was just something that came across my mind as I was measuring the circumference of how long a nap lasts after ingesting a strawberry pop tart at the rate of a+b=4.

Peace out broz, your help much appreciated as I really am just learning how to bake a bicycle correctly
Just won 'best troll of the week"

Fricken laughing my a$$ off
Unread 10-04-2014, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaveTwister View Post

Seems legit.
Unread 10-04-2014, 04:49 AM

Can't help myself for having a big smile on my face when reading that post.