BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > General diet questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-08-2014, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCrow View Post
Now for a super serious post. I really like Kashi Go Lean as my go to breakfast cereal for a good protein and fiber content. There's enough fiber in it that I also learned the hard way what having more than a couple of bowls will do to you.
Yeah, I ate a box over two days. Tastes too good. I was self-propelled by last night, and my wife wasn't happy.

I think I may have to use oatmeal as my cereal again. Doesn't taste bad with a little brown sugar, but is a little inconvenient to make so I don't binge on it.
Unread 10-08-2014, 09:32 AM

When I'm in the mood for cereal, I've always gone with something from Arrowhead Mills. Puffed Kamut is my favorite and is basically like Sugar Crisps without the sugar. The nutrition stats for 1 cup were something like 3 g of protein, 11 g carbs (2 g fiber), and 0g fat.

'There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary and 9 other kinds that get laid.' -Anon
Unread 10-08-2014, 11:42 AM

http://seitenbacher.com/Seitenbacher...2014_09_04.htm
Unread 10-08-2014, 02:53 PM

haven't had cereal in over a year, I wont buy it, its the one thing I have no control over (ice cream almost as bad).

I can walk by the cereal aisle and not be tempted but no way do I put it in my cart.

The sound of it hitting the bowl when I pour it out of the box makes my mouth water.

Last edited by frank morris : 10-08-2014 at 02:56 PM.
Unread 10-08-2014, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank morris View Post
haven't had cereal in over a year, I wont buy it, its the one thing I have no control over (ice cream almost as bad).

I can walk by the cereal aisle and not be tempted but no way do I put it in my cart.

The sound of it hitting the bowl when I pour it out of the box makes my mouth water.
In 9 years of my daughter's life we bought cereal once. My dad thinks we're depriving her of a proper childhood. When we bought her her first box of cereal which was about 6 months ago her eyes lit up and she got soooo excited. It was kind of sad in a way to see her so enthused by something so simple, I remember growing up eating cereal watching Saturday morning cartoons, good times...good times.

My favs - apple jacks, cocoa/fruity pebbles, Reese's peanut butter puffs or whatever, captain crunch peanut butter cap'n crunch...okay I better stop before something really bad happens...oh I can just hear the sound of it hitting the bowl