BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-23-2009, 07:48 PM
BFLMichelle's Avatar
BFLMichelle BFLMichelle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 347
Default Football Anyone?

I'm a huge Cowboys fan....went to the game yesterday (we played the redskins). Watching Monday night football now.

I don't really care who wins this one. It's The Texas vs. The Titans.

Thanksgiving Day dinner is planned so that I will be sitting in front of the TV for the Cowboys 3:15 kick off.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-24-2009, 05:54 AM
SlyBlackDragon SlyBlackDragon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 567
Default

Go Steelers! (they better get their act together though, THE FREAKIN CHIEFS!??!)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 11-24-2009, 07:05 AM
jcfullbr jcfullbr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 225
Default

The Steelers' special teams are embarrassing to watch. Almost a guaranteed touchdown for opposing team or huge play for other team EVERY game.

I am not a Steelers fan, in fact I hate all AFC teams except the Chargers (big time Rivers fan). I also hate all NFC teams except the Panthers, which are embarassing in all 3 phases of the game to watch.
__________________
Fitday Log
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-24-2009, 07:20 AM
BFLMichelle's Avatar
BFLMichelle BFLMichelle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 347
Default

I've only hated the Steelers since I was 11. Just can't let it go.

I was born and raised in Houston, so I was an Oiler fan. If you are my age, you'll get it.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-24-2009, 07:37 AM
jcfullbr jcfullbr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 225
Default

I remember the Oilers, I liked Warren Moon growing up for no apparent reason. Maybe I felt bad for him because of The Comeback.
__________________
Fitday Log
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-24-2009, 07:41 AM
kyoun1e's Avatar
kyoun1e kyoun1e is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Scituate, MA
Posts: 1,799
Default

Huge Patriots fan. And not a new bandwagon fan. Been watching the Pats since 1975 in the Steve Grogan days. Yes, I'm old.

Bunch of lousy games on Turkey Day. And for once, I'm having thanksgiving at my house and have control of the TV. Yet, no good games.

Pats @NO...game of the year Monday night.

And I HATE the Steelers.

KY
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 11-24-2009, 07:51 AM
Anti Anti is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,129
Default

KY, pats had the game of the night, sunday night football is now king, and didnt they play the colts on a primetime sunday night game a week or two ago?


I'll most likely have football playing on the tv during thanksgiving, even if the games arent the teams I prefer to watch, its still the nfl.

And I have full tv control this year, since our 2 thanksgivings are at my parents house and then my house. Normally we always have one at my inlaws house, where oddly they wont allow football to play during dinner, even though they all insist on watching some lame lame movie instead.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 11-24-2009, 08:34 AM
kyoun1e's Avatar
kyoun1e kyoun1e is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Scituate, MA
Posts: 1,799
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti View Post
KY, pats had the game of the night, sunday night football is now king, and didnt they play the colts on a primetime sunday night game a week or two ago?


I'll most likely have football playing on the tv during thanksgiving, even if the games arent the teams I prefer to watch, its still the nfl.

And I have full tv control this year, since our 2 thanksgivings are at my parents house and then my house. Normally we always have one at my inlaws house, where oddly they wont allow football to play during dinner, even though they all insist on watching some lame lame movie instead.
Speaking of the Pats/Colts game is officially forbidden.

KY
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 11-24-2009, 10:49 AM
bluejacket bluejacket is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoun1e View Post
Huge Patriots fan. And not a new bandwagon fan. Been watching the Pats since 1975 in the Steve Grogan days. Yes, I'm old.

Bunch of lousy games on Turkey Day. And for once, I'm having thanksgiving at my house and have control of the TV. Yet, no good games.

Pats @NO...game of the year Monday night.

And I HATE the Steelers.

KY
you sound like my brother. huge fan, way back when it was almost embarrassing to be a fan of those guys. i remember him writing letters to all his favorite pros......and getting quite a few hand written responses and photos back. i think he still has one from zorn when he was the seahawks QB.

anyway, his favorite player at the time was daryl stingely(sp) and if your a fan you know what happened. our backyard games werent quite the the same after learning what happened to him.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 11-24-2009, 12:13 PM
kyoun1e's Avatar
kyoun1e kyoun1e is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Scituate, MA
Posts: 1,799
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejacket View Post
you sound like my brother. huge fan, way back when it was almost embarrassing to be a fan of those guys. i remember him writing letters to all his favorite pros......and getting quite a few hand written responses and photos back. i think he still has one from zorn when he was the seahawks QB.

anyway, his favorite player at the time was daryl stingely(sp) and if your a fan you know what happened. our backyard games werent quite the the same after learning what happened to him.
Yup. Remember Stingley well. That was a tragedy here in NE. Jack Tatum is to this day one of the region's most hated players in any sport.

Steve Grogan still one of my top 5 all-time Boston sports heros. Along with Fred Lynn, Rick Middleton (Bruins), and well, of course, Larry. I'm dating myself with a couple of those guys.

Listening to talk radio these days is a joke. Fans don't remember the dark, dark days. The 2-12 days. It used to be so ugly. The Brady era is all gravy.

KY
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.