BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-06-2016, 01:43 AM

Default Stalling? Or about to breakthrough?

Man, I can't figure out what's going on exactly.

I'm dieting cleaner and sleeping more consistently than ever before. I'm staying in that 5 rep range. I'm taking my fish oil.

The only thing I'm missing from previous attempts is the yohimbine and the ephedrine/caffeine.

Perhaps those work pretty well but I don't think im lean enough yet for it to matter.

I feel like I'm absolutely stuck at 165 pounds. Don't get me wrong I look extremely lean everywhere except this giant protruding belly.

I've tried mixing in a few more carbs (just before and after my workouts). I'm doing ever so slight jogs (avg ~0.5-1 miles a day) and walking probably 2-3 miles a day just getting around town (I'm otherwise sedentary since I study about eight hours a day).

I want to see that 159.9 on the scale so bad I find myself thinking dumb things to manipulate my water weight or overdo cardio. This thing has really become a grind lately.

Sometimes in life the biggest breakthroughs come after fits and stalls so I feel good about the next 25 days before year end. I'm starting my bulk come hell or high water Jan 1st but I really hope to start from an extremely thin frame.

Oh yeah I'm over 100+ days clean and sober. Pretty dandy

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=23215

Thank you Lyle. This website is a game changer once you understand the mechanisms behind fat loss/muscle gain.

Spun my wheels for years prior to finding this site.
Unread 01-26-2017, 01:52 AM

Default Screw it

So Dec I kinda spun wheels with the holiday. January oof course I got sick early on and missed a week. I've been in a great routine for about ten days now though.

Heard from a chick I haven't seen in a year inviting me up to the big city so now I'm in emergency fat loss Mode for the next 14 days.

Official weigh in tomorrow. Guessing I'm about 166 lbs and 20.5% bodyfat.

Thank you Lyle. This website is a game changer once you understand the mechanisms behind fat loss/muscle gain.

Unread 02-05-2017, 09:51 AM

Default We really doing this

162.2 this morning after a 7 day aggressive cut. Gotta be close to 15% bodyfat. Definitely not more than 17-18%

Unread 05-14-2017, 05:08 AM

Well here we go. I'm running Extreme Rapid Fat Loss.

Will be weighing in and posting a picture later this afternoon after I return from mothers day lunch and ready to roll.

I really wanna get down to 10% bodyfat. I've tried so many times in the past but I typically lose willpower and motivation around 15-20%. Part of it is that I've never had a lot of muscle and almost zero ab development thanks to anterior pelvic tilt. I'm signing up for a 90 day yoga pass to get rid of that hopefully

Unread 05-15-2017, 05:06 AM

https://image.ibb.co/kb3Q5k/20170515_062717.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/iK8gd5/20170515_063012.jpg

6'0 , 170 lbs. Starting extreme rapid fat loss today to see what's under there.

Last edited by BEATMEOUTTAME : 05-15-2017 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Pic
Unread 05-15-2017, 10:42 AM

Since you mentioned it in the other thread, I was wondering if you could mention more about your background story. Torn pec, the altercation etc. None of my business, but just interested is all
Unread 05-15-2017, 11:54 AM

I tore my pec trying to show off. There was a drug fueled after part at my beach house and a few strippers from the local club were over doing top less pull ups .

Somehow that morphed into a pull up contest between the guys afterwards and I tried to do a one handed one. I was letting myself down and forgot to grab my wrIst and my pectoral snapped clean off my bicep. Entire arm turned black . I was drunk and yoked out of my head stpuid, stupid stupid.

The nerve damage was from a bar altercation. Saw a guy out at the bar who had hooked up with my ex girlfriend. I was talki g to him and let him know it was cool we had no issues. I was at the bar for my current girlfriend 21st bday and it was dollar night so everyone kept buying her drinks which would mostly get passed to me. Anyway his roomate had a major crush on my ex and he was mad we both got her and he couldn't. Starts talking a lot of crap so we end up in a massive bar fight. After it was over two enormous bouncers are dragging me out of the bar and my shoulder clips the doorframe. Major injury, massive blood lost and nerve damage I had to go to physical therapy for a few months because my scapula was winging badly.

For years if I'd work out the next day it would feel like I'd been in a car accident. Its not so bad now but I have flexibility issues for sure.

The torn pec I never had the surgery I just let it heal itself and I don't bench press. I stick to pushups and dumb bells. My friend is an orthopedic surgeon so thankfully he hooked me up on a lot of these and other various bills I've accumulated over the years being an idiot

Last edited by BEATMEOUTTAME : 05-15-2017 at 12:41 PM. Reason: A
Unread 05-15-2017, 02:37 PM

Default Day 1 Xtreme Fat Loss.

Well the AM fasted cardio session was a success. 730 AM to 330 PM . Used yohimbine and caffeine taking around the beginning of the 2nd hour.

I put in 14.5 miles walking on the treadmill spread across 4 hours (five sessions)

6 miles on the stationary bike In 1 hour (two sessions).

1 hour on the stairmaster or about 1,800 steps (two sessions).

Overall net calorie expenditure was an estimated 2,150 kCal.

The rest of the two hours was a combination of stretching, peeing, and massage chairs.

Drink some whey protein, popped some psyllium husk, and ate some baked chicken.

About to go to work for 6 hours which is my 6 hour PM light cardio session.

I'd love to get my depletion weight lifting workout in after work but I think ill be ready for bed.

Last edited by BEATMEOUTTAME : 05-15-2017 at 02:38 PM. Reason: A
Unread 05-16-2017, 10:17 AM

Pm cardio session went well. Step counter said I did 10 miles in 6 hours (I was at work.) Honestly it surprised me that it wasn't more than that as I was really active, but I'm guessing the 20 miles in the morning just made me feel a little more fatigued than normal.

Getting ready to head to the gym for a depletion workout. Going to just do one cardio session today as my hamstrings feel a little stretched. This is where the APT gives me some trouble.

Unread 05-17-2017, 11:15 PM

Yesterday day 2 I did a depletion weightlifting workout and it was quite brutal. Next time I will be sure to this at the very beginning of day 1 instead.

My hamstrings felt quite stretched so I only did 1.5 mIles (0.5 hr) on the treadmill and 1,500 steps (0.5 hr) on the stairmaster. I did 2.5 hrs (15.5 miles) on the stationary bike.

Net 1130 calories burned from cardio And I'll estimate 120 lifting so 1,250 total.

Diet was clean except one piece of high end deli ham (trimmed the outer edges off) that my roomate brought home a bunch of from restaurant he manages. I couldn't resist. Other than that broccoli, baked chicken, whey, psyllium, fish oil, ephedrine, and yohimbine dosed In appropriate amounts.

Running total thru day 2:
Walking: 26 miles
Biking: 21.5 miles
Stairmaster: 3,300 steps (1.5 hrs)

Estimated calorie expenditure via exercise ~4,200.

That was an absolute Crapton of cardio to burn likely just one pound of body fat . They ain't lying when they say abs are made in the kitchen

Last edited by BEATMEOUTTAME : 05-17-2017 at 11:25 PM. Reason: A