BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-16-2017, 10:32 AM

Default Day28

lbs: 208.6 (-0.3/ -12.7)
waist: 37.5" (-0.5 /-2.5)

Today's workout: Knee rehab: lunges (weight workouts suspended for the next week)

Yesterday's nutrition:
cals: 946
protein: 111g
carbs: 44g
fat: 29g

All seems well. Finally made protein by eating so many scallops for dinner I don't think I ever want to see another scallop! Seafood hangover lol. Carbs a bit high since I ate a lot of cauliflower and curry sauce, but a quarter of that was fibre grams. Scale seems to be giving consistent readings so I guess it must just mean I'm getting things (largely) right! And finally some movement on the tape measure, if minimal. If it's not coming off my midsection I don't know where it's coming off... and I am definitely getting tired of fighting a constant clothing battle to not look like homer simpson with my belly poking out the woes of being a lady apple.

Have a great day, everyone
Unread 02-16-2017, 12:57 PM

Congrats on the tape movement! Always encouraging. I am impatiently waiting for my upper arms to get slimmer. Haven't measured since I started but they must be a bit smaller since my winter coat is feeling less tight in the arms when I put it on now.

Keep up the great work, your consistency is paying off!
Unread 02-17-2017, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirliewithanEdge View Post
Keep up the great work, your consistency is paying off!
Thanks Girlie!!
Unread 02-17-2017, 12:02 PM

Default Day29

lbs: 207.6 (-1.0/ -13.7)

Today's workout: Knee rehab: Jog 8 x 1/1 intervals

Yesterday's nutrition:
cals: 727
protein: 105g
carbs: 44g
fat: 14g

So I learned an important lesson yesterday. Just because you CAN cook a steak in a George Foreman, does not mean you SHOULD. bleuchhhhh. super hard to choke that down. Definitely had to pile on the hot sauce there.

Starting to feel like a free meal, but I don't think you are supposed to do that on a 2 week blitz! Especially when you are not supposed to lift weights. I can stay strong for one more week! The weekend feels dangerous though... I have already turned one friend down for wine drinking so I am being good. I'm having a housewarming party next weekend so plan to clean the house like crazy and try to behave like a responsible adult this weekend. Wish me luck!! haha

Have a great day!
Unread 02-21-2017, 10:59 AM

Default Day30something

lbs: 209.5 (+1.9/ -11.8)
waist: 38.0" (+0.5 /-2.0)

Today's workout: none.

Yesterday's nutrition:
-----

I came down with a cold over the weekend, and did not have the energy to cook up RFL meals. Essentially I 'refed' from Friday night until last night. Weight blasted up to 213 on Sat, then 211 on Sun, to seemingly balance out at 209 yesterday and today. Not a terrible result. I still have a week left to RFL before adding nuts back to my diet, but I haven't fully committed to doing so, emotionally, lol. I'm still not feeling 100% and it's hard to consider beating myself with a restrictive diet when under the weather. I have all RFL stuff for my daytime meals today, but I will have to see how I am feeling this evening. Trying to be gentle with myself, essentially.

Have a great day today, people!
Unread 02-21-2017, 01:16 PM

Hope you feel better soon!!
Unread 02-23-2017, 10:23 AM

Default Signing off for now

lbs: 208.2 (-1.3/ -13.1)

Today's workout: none

Well I am still feeling pretty 'carp'y (sorry watched Finding Dory last night lol). Felt slightly better Tues but then in bed again yesterday and definitely have not been eating to RFL since Friday.

But my weight seems to somehow be cooperating and continues to slowly be decreasing. This I cannot explain, unless I am actually losing some of the lean my new bodyweight doesn't need to support itself for daily function since I haven't lifted weights in a week and a half (although, if I remember high school phys-ed properly, I don't think you start to lose much muscle tone until the 2 week mark, but I might have made that one up in my head)... or maybe it's because I haven't done the typical done-the-diet-so-time-to-binge-on-all-the-junk-foods and have actually just been eating like a normal human and my body does not actually want to maintain a weight of 210lbs... who knows.

Either way, I couldn't be happier, I am a little concerned the 'other shoe' is coming for me, but I am just enjoying the point I am at right now for the present. SO, that said, it seems like a really good time to break from RFL and continue in the current vein through the adding back of nuts, and come back for another round when I get to add back eggs in May. So that's the plan for now. Thanks for all the support and comments along the way, and see you all soon!!

Bye for now!