BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-17-2017, 07:05 PM
Banned

I have over two weeks down. I am not going to get overly confident but what I am doing is working well. I am actually full on less than 2,000 calories again. It isn't a struggle. I am also doing a workout five days a week now (I started a few days ago) involving light kettlebell swings, pushups, bicycle situps, a different lift each of the five days (bent over db rows, db curl to overhead press, calf raises while holding dumbbells, squats while holding db, and db deadlifts). I am guessing that this workout will keep my muscle intact while I lose weight. This is the best I have felt about eating and exercise for almost a year. I will be about 180 by summer I think.
Unread 01-19-2017, 01:33 PM
Banned

I think I am probably going to take a break from the forums for a while. I am planning on pretty much stopping the internet for the most part. I will be back once I am around 200 so I can compare a pic from a year ago when I was about that weight but hadn't done any resistance training.
Unread 01-19-2017, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjack View Post
I think I am probably going to take a break from the forums for a while. I am planning on pretty much stopping the internet for the most part. I will be back once I am around 200 so I can compare a pic from a year ago when I was about that weight but hadn't done any resistance training.
Will you have to come back because the picture you'll have to compare your future self to will be stored on this forum? Is that when you'll be back?

Also, why are you planning on stopping the internet?

Don't you realize that's crazy? You can't stop the internet, now. People rely on it. It's not going to solve your problems.
Unread 01-20-2017, 01:07 AM

Don't stop the internet, man. Think about all those BBW's on Tinder waiting for you to bust a nut.
Unread 01-20-2017, 09:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by squat View Post
Will you have to come back because the picture you'll have to compare your future self to will be stored on this forum? Is that when you'll be back?

Also, why are you planning on stopping the internet?

Don't you realize that's crazy? You can't stop the internet, now. People rely on it. It's not going to solve your problems.
I'm not going to stop the internet fully. More just excessive time wasting on the internet. I have realized that browsing news sites, reddit, or Facebook cause unpleasant and unwholesome states. I will likely stick to checking my email and looking up specific questions I have about things. But I will try to really think about if I need to know the answers to my question or if I am just looking for an excuse to waste time on the internet.

Stopping the internet will not solve my problems but it will stop my spending too much time on the internet problem.

As for bbws on tinder, I gave up tinder a while ago. I was too compulsive about checking it and it actually made me want more sex which isn't what I need right now.

Lol we will see if I can stick to this no Internet thing. I need to be ok with being bored at work basically. Giving up Internet is harder than eating well to be honest.

Let's see how it goes I guess.
Unread 01-20-2017, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjack View Post
As for bbws on tinder, I gave up tinder a while ago. I was too compulsive about checking it and it actually made me want more sex which isn't what I need right now.
I know, I was just kidding. You're a good guy.
Unread 02-10-2017, 10:54 PM
Banned

I was 210 this morning. That is the least I have been since maybe the beginning of August or so. Aiming for about 2,000 calories a day. I allow myself 15400 a week (2200 a day) so by the weekend, if I want, I can eat a bunch extra. Usually I am a bit under 15,000 for the week. Right now this is my workout routine that I do 3 times a week:

I use the fitnessgram pacer test here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5VVrOPlaw4&t=530s

And I have 6 exercises that I cycle through. Every time I do it I go one number higher. So I am right now on 66 I think. The exercises are: 4 jumping jacks, 4 punch combo with two knees (do it twice), 10 bike sit ups, 3 kettlebell swings (15 pound kb, like a small woman), 2 pushups and 2 supermans (the pilates pose), and 2 burpees. Basically it starts off slow and gets faster and faster. Going one extra every time is nice. It gives me something to aim at and every day is a new record lol.

Then after that I do a set of 5 squats and a set of 5 deadlifts and a set of 10 calf lifts. These are each holding 55 pound dumbbells. Then I do 5 one armed bent over rows with the db's on each side. Then I do a set of 3 curls to overhead press with 35 pound dumbbells.

This workout gives me a nice cardio workout with the pacer test and is a good enough workout to seemingly maintain muscle mass but leave me fresh and not sore. This is nice because if I want to go hiking or play a sport or do anything I don't have to think "I can't because leg day destroyed me." Also I have realized that lifting weights didn't make me hungry, being sore from lifting weights made me hungry. Without soreness there is no increased hunger.

I know people were saying I was looking for some sort of magic pill or magic formula that would finally click for me. With these tweaks to my workout plan I actually did find the magic formula for me. It is funny how a couple small and seemingly inconsequential changes has been the difference between binge eating every week and gaining weight to having control over my appetite, eating, and actually losing weight.
Unread 02-20-2017, 01:35 PM

R.i.p