BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-22-2017, 05:49 PM

Default 14 Day RFL + DNP

BTW, this was my inspiration http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=28805
I did not originally plan to log this, but since I was logging everything in such detail I figured it would be a waste not to share it.

I'll post before/after pics when I'm done.

Initial BW: 200 lbs
Assumed bf: 22%
Assumed protein needs daily based on LBM and activity level and category and all that: 195g

I assumed nonfiber carbs were 4cal/g and fiber was 1.75cal/g

I am not weighing myself daily as I find it a waste of time, I will weight myself at the end of the 14 days and then at the end of the first and second week of maintenance to gauge the fat lost.

The first two days do not have commentary as they were unremarkable (only 250mg/day and needs time to accumulate anyway). The only thing I noticed was a slight decrease in mood to do anything but nothing no one with the slightest amount of willpower can't simply power through. The low amount of daily carbs means I should be in keto, which should protect against PN.

So, the plan was to be on 250mg/day for the first two days, then increase to 500mg/day for the other 12 days. I thought this to be a good balance for a quite short but effective cycle.

Supplements taken daily:

2x multivitamin
2x 1000ui vitamin D
2x fish oil caps that total the recommended value
1x zinc
2x magnesium caps
1x flaxseed oil

Supplements taken daily specifically for the DNP:

1x NAC
2-3x vitamin c
1x ALA
1x Vitamin E
1x pyruvate
1x taurine
2-3x ec stack a day

TOOK DNP 1-18-2017 10:26 PM

1-19-2017 - 1# Day

BROCCOLI + PROTEIN POWDER

Total Calories 976.8 Ratios
Protein (g) 195.4 80.0%
Carbs (g) 25.8 10.6%
Fat (g) 12.4 11.4%

TOOK DNP 1-19-2017 10:26 PM

Last edited by Switchez : 01-22-2017 at 06:06 PM.
Unread 01-22-2017, 05:51 PM

1-20-2017 - 2# Day

TILAPIA + BROCCOLI + V8JUICE (1CAN) + PROTEIN POWDER

Ratios
Total Calories 1124.3
Protein (g) 194.8 69.3%
Carbs (g) 29.3 10.4%
Fat (g) 25.7 20.6%

TOOK DNP 1-20-2017 10:26 PM
Unread 01-22-2017, 05:53 PM

1-21-2017 - 3# Day

TOOK DNP 1-21-2017 10:26 AM

PROTEIN POWDER + CHICKEN BREAST + PINNEAPLE

90G PROTEIN POWDER
680G CHICKEN BREAST
175G PINNEAPLE

Total Calories 998.7 Ratios
Protein (g) 195.0 78.1%
Total Carbs (g) 26.2 10.0%
Fat (g) 13.3 12.0%
Carbs (g) 23.8
Fiber (g) 2.4

TOOK DNP 1-21-2017 10:26 PM

Today was a workout day, I did what the full body workout lyle recommends on a cut. I was feeling very sweaty.

I usually feel worse than this when I workout right after taking an EC dose, and the worst feeling ever was with a high yohimbine dose, anxiety and the craziest feeling i've had, UNREAL carb cravings and high heart rate, I pretty much went to the gym's bathroom and locked myself in for a good 30 minutes calming down with closed eyes while sweating like crazy lol. Note: that wasn't with a stupidily high yohimbine dose either, maybe 5-10mg more than the 0.2 mg/kg reccomended dose or what have you. But I am getting wayy off topic, this is a whole 'nother story.

After I did the first two exercises that are lower body, my hands started feeling a bit numb, no pins and needles though do I recall. After I did my bench press the feeling went away and I felt perfectly fine for the rest of the workout. All my lifts were maintained, I did not try to increase the weight even though I feel like I could have.
Unread 01-22-2017, 06:04 PM

1-22-2017 - 4# Day

Sleep last night was the first night that I actually sweat in the bed, I had the windows open and the thermostat off (obviously) but I did not find the need to make use of the two fans I have available. Maybe this will change when my DNP peak dose increases. By the way, my sweat is not yellow nor are my eyes and the comment of yellow urine is pretty stupid since urine is yellow anyway, unless people mean their diluted urine is yellow because of DNP? Anyway, nothing outside of the ordinary.

I would like to comment on some tingling in my right foot. I have found my feet cold but this is typical for me without DNP so I do not ascribe it as a symptom of oncoming PN. I have a tendency of walking around in flip flops in my house no matter the weather because I hate socks. I have read about people maybe getting frostbite because they feel very hot on DNP even though they are not, to avoid this I am wearing socks all the time. I massaged my foot and warmed it a bit and the tingling stopped. If before the end of cycle I get PN let it be known that this would be the point I should have stopped. I do not find it concerning in the slightest however, other people have reported tingling in hands and feet in the first 4 days that later stop. Right now if this becomes more intense at any future point in the cycle I will cease DNP usage immediately.

Again I have no sort of cravings but then again I think I have incredible amounts of discipline having been on strict diets in the past, and the only thing annoying is the fact that I forgot to thaw meat and have to rely on a crapton of protein shakes for my daily protein needs, hopefully the calcium will help with fat loss, haha. Then again I am boasting and it's only the 4th day, we'll see how disciplined I am in a couple days when the DNP levels reach their peak.

TOOK DNP 1-22-2017 10:26 AM

PINNEAPLE + PROTEIN POWDER

TOOK DNP 1-22-2017 5:13 PM

Total Calories 1010.4 Ratios
Protein (g) 195.1 77.2%
Total Carbs (g) 31.0 11.7%
Fat (g) 12.4 11.0%
Carbs (g) 28.6
Fiber (g) 2.4

I decided to take my second DNP dose earlier and that will be my new time to avoid any sleep issues.

By the way, my plan is to take my estimated caloric maintenance based on my final weight at the end of the period and then reduce it by 10-15% to account for the apparent DNP water weight. Last thing I want is all the effort of this cut to be wasted because I overate at "maintenance". If anyone has a better idea or wants to do a back-of-the-envelope calculation I'm all ears.
Unread 01-22-2017, 06:13 PM

By the way, this is what I estimate my DNP levels should be if anyone is interested

Unread 01-22-2017, 10:37 PM

Someone mentioned a drug? Following.

Is fat melting off of you as you're walking?
Unread 01-23-2017, 07:29 AM

Following with interest in case I find any such supplements in my possession.

How are you finding the lethargy so far?
Unread 01-23-2017, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zLeeKo View Post
Someone mentioned a drug? Following.

Is fat melting off of you as you're walking?
I feel a lot leaner. I guess I could weigh myself before tomorrows workout, no harm in that, although I'll start my refeed before and the water retention might make everything misleading. I am also unsure of how much cardio I should do. Lyle has mentioned 20-30 minutes light LISS a day but I don't know if I should do that or more or none at all considering the DNP. What do you guys think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellurium View Post
Following with interest in case I find any such supplements in my possession.

How are you finding the lethargy so far?
Lethargy has been good so far, the EC stack and apparently the source also has added DMAE which is supposed to help. I would probably be pretty miserable without those despite not having reach saturation levels either.
Unread 01-23-2017, 08:46 PM

1-23-2017 - 5# Day

TOOK DNP 1-23-2017 9:08 AM

PINEAPPLE + PROTEIN POWDER + CHICKEN BREAST

Total Calories 998.1 Ratios
Protein (g) 195.3 78.3%
Total Carbs (g) 25.2 9.6%
Fat (g) 13.5 12.2%
Carbs (g) 22.8
Fiber (g) 2.4

So uhh..... yellow semen, if anyone is curious. I went and bought some b12 and ALCAR for peace of mind for the PN, although I probably wasted my money since alcar is crazy expensive. Tomorrow will be another workout day and carb refeed so I am excited. Sleeping was pretty good last night, I just tend to wake up in the middle of the night to go piss and drink some more water, and then fall right back to sleep.

Another thing to note is I don't feel any heat up when eating my carbs, although it might be because they are so few, we shall see tomorrow]

TOOK DNP 1-23-2017 4:45 PM

I had over 6 hours of classes today, so this was the real deal if I can function on it. I was pretty good, mentally too, but atm I am just before the point of breaking out and starting to sweat, I got a little sweaty in the lower back but that's because of the stupidly high heating in the rooms, hopefully it doesn't get worse when the dosage peaks. I am the only in a t-shirt and shorts considering the weather outside, but then again that's not unusual for me, haha

No tingles or anything of the sort, as far as I know they're gone.
Unread 01-24-2017, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switchez View Post
What do you guys think?
DNP>cardio