BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-08-2017, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria View Post
Whereabouts in Idaho?
Boise, But won't be back until Mid-June. You an Idahoan?
Unread 02-08-2017, 02:52 PM

Weight 176.6 (+1.2, -3.4). Little bit of gain but expected with the free meal last night.

Sneezing all day and not feeling well so short post today.

Later gators!
Unread 02-09-2017, 08:41 AM

Still Sick but got some drug's today and it's a snow day so hoping to get some extra rest today.

Todays weight is 177 lbs (-.8, -4..2) on the dot. I just noticed I logged yesterday's weight incorrectly. It was 177.8 not 176.6. Anyone who did the math was probably scratching their head. Must have been having a sneezing fit about that time
Unread 02-09-2017, 10:08 AM

Hey...thanks for the motivation on my 'slow but steady' thread!

I think you may be right; after reading your log I'm feeling more motivated to log my own progress for the accountability and motivation from you great people.

Keep up the good work
Unread 02-09-2017, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23ammo View Post
Hey...thanks for the motivation on my 'slow but steady' thread!
You are welcome! That is what we are all here for.
Unread 02-10-2017, 08:42 AM

Default Today is Day 7 of Week 1

So today is day 7 of week 1. Weight 176.4 (-.6, -4.8)

Since I have been sick, and I think yesterday was the worst, I had an orange and some pineapple yesterday, well ok and some ice cream . Not exactly on plan but figured it would be better to support feeling better than 100% adherence to RFL. Took a 2 hour nap yesterday and some Aleggra D so wasn't sneezing my head off all day. I feel like I am feeling better today so I hope it sticks. Have a scheduled workout late this afternoon.

To Free Meal or Not to Free Meal: Debating if I want to have a free meal tonight or wait until tomorrow. If not, technically I'd only had one this week but truthfully my first free meal back on Tuesday I really wasn't feeling it and could have done without it. The food I ate actually made me feel miserable, way too much. So the lessoned learned was to go easy and not let my eyes be bigger than my stomach. Having it would certainly help with some extra calories to fight this cold. I think the only reason I am thinking of delaying it one more day is so I have a better chance of seeing a 5 lb or more loss in the first week. Guess I will wait and see how I feel later in the day to make the call.

Have a great day everyone!
Unread 02-11-2017, 07:17 AM

Yeah, I am in Boise.
Unread 02-11-2017, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria View Post
Yeah, I am in Boise.
Nice, I've been missing Idaho. How are you enjoying all the recored snow out there this year? I'm in the Boston area now and we just got our first big snow on Thursday. Was expecting what Boise got this year here.
Unread 02-11-2017, 09:02 AM

Thumbs up Week 1 Complete

Here is my week 1 re-cap:

Week 1: Starting Weight - 181.2
Day 1: 180.4 (-0.8, -0.8)
Day 2: 178.0 (-2.4, -3.2)
Day 3: 176.6 (-1.4, -4.6)
Day 4: 177.8 (+1.2, -3.4)
Day 5: 177.0 (-0.8, -4.2)
Day 6: 176.4 (-0.6, -4.8)
Day 7: 176.8 (+0.4, -4.4) Total Weight Loss -4.4lb's

Waist & Hips: lost an inch off of each. I'll be doing a more comprehensive body measurements every two weeks that also include arm's and thighs but will do waist and hips weekly.

I'd say a very classic result for week one of RFL for me. Weight gains coincide with free meals. I am very happy with the results thus far and is a greater loss than my first week on RFL 3.5 yrs ago which was only 3 lb's, but I was a CAT II then so may not be a fair comparison.

So you can see I ended up having my 2nd free meal last night. I figured since I was also working out it was a good idea to have the free meal and would help minimize the effect on the scale. Meal was not crazy, bought some chili and had a couple bananas. Probably somewhere between 900 and 1000 calories and adding in the RFL meals the rest of day I was probably still under maintenance.

I really can't wait to get back to being a CAT II as I really want to do re-feeds. I suppose a refeed can't hurt if I want to try one and see what happens. Perhaps I will experiment with this next week or at least try a higher carb free meal, like PANCAKES (one of my favorite)

So my first mini goal is to get under 170lbs. If I am able to stick with 8 weeks this should be totally doable at only needing to loose one lb each of the next 7 weeks. Of course optimistically I'd like to get there in the next three to four weeks and hit 165 by week 8 (which would get me close to CAT II land). I think if I want to hit the more optimistic goal I am going to have to add in some walking. I have a big deadline I am working on so probably not going to happen in the next couple weeks but after that will be increasing the steps. In the end we will see what my body has to say about all this.
Unread 02-11-2017, 05:22 PM

Congratulations for your 1st week, as well as for your positive results!