BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-06-2018, 02:42 AM

Default Chronic dieters who don't lose weight anymore

So i know 2 woman, both around 80 kg and 35% body fat.
THey ve been dieting about 15 years now.
One of them actually has been under 1000 kcal a day for a long time (i don't recommend that at all) so they ve raised their calorie intake to 1450-1500 now for 1,5 months but they are not losing any weight or fat%. Their maintenance is around 2000 cal. they workout 3 times HIIT per week and do aerobic walking for an hour daily with their dog. they also do aquarobics 2 times per week.

Should the rapid fast loss method help them? or will it slow down their metabolism again.
or what would you suggest?

Best wishes
Unread 06-06-2018, 08:29 AM
Administrator

They are eating more htan they think
Unread 06-06-2018, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcdonald View Post
They are eating more htan they think
Occam’s razor strikes again.
Unread 06-07-2018, 02:28 PM

Yes if they try the Rapid Fat Loss Diet it will work.

Or I should say If they do this diet correctly, it will work.

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=23215

Thank you Lyle. This website is a game changer once you understand the mechanisms behind fat loss/muscle gain.

Spun my wheels for years prior to finding this site.
Unread 06-10-2018, 08:38 AM

Burn more than you eat = weight loss, in most cases, even in extreme cases you still lose weight at a defict be it fat, or be it muscle energy must be used up some how and your body won't suddenly become an infinite source of renewable energy, for example.

Someone burns 2000 calories a day through their basic life/existence, but they only eat 1000 calories, so that means they are in they negative with about 1000 calories that aren't being filled up by food, the body isn't going to magically ignore the fact it burned more than it consumed, it's going to have to find a way to compensate for the lack of energy coming in, and it does that by burning storages of energy that you have, fat/carbs/protein.

Alot of people diet, then suddenly stop losing weight and assume they are some special metabolic paradox, but weight loss isn't linear, the human body isn't as simple as 1+1 = 2, you always want to take into account that your body loves homeostasis, so it likes to keep things in check, suddenly lose weight and drop 5kg? Okay, now I am going to hold onto 5kg of water untill I realise whats going on or untill I adjust to the change, don't take the number to heart just chucked a random one out, but you catch my drift.