BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-22-2014, 03:33 PM

I need to aware you of an possible scammer nongda.

I sent the money on 12\6 but till today he didnt sent the tracking code.

i will update.
Unread 06-24-2014, 03:35 PM

Was it the one mentioned earlier in the thread here http://ndsh.en.alibaba.com/product/8...DNP_98_TC.html ?

Everyone else seems to have a successful order, were you sorted out? It's not exactly a lot of money to "scam" you for, and it is an actual business, so it's likely just an oversight, not intentional.
Unread 06-25-2014, 02:51 PM

What price did you guys get for Mrs. Li? I know there is no one set price on alibaba so I want some experiences with price. If you don't want to post it here send me a private message.

Thanks
Unread 06-26-2014, 06:17 PM

update
600mg working well, 30 days in.
Unread 06-26-2014, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
What price did you guys get for Mrs. Li? I know there is no one set price on alibaba so I want some experiences with price. If you don't want to post it here send me a private message.

Thanks
I was just checking out your log over on a UK forum. Impressive results so far. By the way, I don't agree on the muscle loss observation another poster made. Just lookin' ripped up, dude. Er, mate?

As far as Ms. Li's price over on Alibaba, I paid $75ish for 1 kg shipped to middle USA.

I don't know what the hell I'm going to do with that much darned DNP. It's crystal that looked just like the pics you posted in your log. The first pictures that had the close-up shots.

Quick update while I'm at it:

Other than minor tingles in my toes/arches of my feet. I had no other sides until day 9. I stopped because I suddenly experienced moderate dizziness, almost like a constant head-buzz, that still hasn't gone away.

I thought perhaps it may have something to do with my thyroid. I have a non-iron deficiency anemia called Thalassemia Minor, that isn't all that big of a deal, and something supposedly benign called Gilbert's Syndrome (something about higher bilirubin). The only reason I know I have it is I saw it in my file a few years back, but my doc never addressed it with me, and I never asked. Now, I'm looking into it and supposedly people with it are having issues related to hypothyroidism.

Anyway, I gotta get that figured out before I start again. Losing 3 legit pounds in 8 days eating like I would to not lose a damn thing was awesome. I started a PSMF in the meantime, and I'm sure that's not doing my thyroid levels any favors. I ordered some T3 - figured I'd take some lower dosages around 50 mcg and see if anything improves.
Unread 06-27-2014, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Other than minor tingles in my toes/arches of my feet.
Careful with this. Be very, very careful. Check out the thread about PN (peripheral neuropathy) or the DNP Faq for more information if you haven't already.
Unread 06-27-2014, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah_k View Post
Careful with this. Be very, very careful. Check out the thread about PN (peripheral neuropathy) or the DNP Faq for more information if you haven't already.
Thanks for looking out - PN is nothing to take lightly. I do wonder what's keeping some people from experiencing it, though.
Unread 06-27-2014, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas View Post

Thanks
The same $65 that someone else said and I think that even included shipping. Thing to not underestimate is just how much DNP it is. Pretty much all the DNP I will ever need for the rest of my life.
Unread 06-27-2014, 04:59 PM

Hey guys, i've got a question regarding dosing and how quickly one should build up. I've started 200mg a day.. now is it okay to jump to 400 the next day or should i spend a few days at 200?
Unread 06-27-2014, 08:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taytay100 View Post
Hey guys, i've got a question regarding dosing and how quickly one should build up. I've started 200mg a day.. now is it okay to jump to 400 the next day or should i spend a few days at 200?
Takes about 3-5 days to build up. Best to increase dosage every week and monitor reaction until you hit your goal amount.