BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > General training questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-18-2018, 05:51 PM

Default Possibly hypo?

Hi guys, wonder if someone knowledgable could chime in. As of the last 3 sessions or so I've experienced very odd feelings towards the last third or so of my workouts. Experiencing lightheadedness, a little confusion, etc. The lightheadedness is akin to when you sit up very fast but its taking a while to clear while doing trivial stuff like rear delts. My bp was about 118/78 last time I gave blood after Thanksgiving. It's a tad lower since I did it right after a hike..my fasted bg is 65. I've been tested for t1 diabetes because of nocturia and what not. The only anomaly in my latest bloods is mhch just barely above flagged range. also take close to 100g carbs before working out and tons of salt throughout the day. Any advice or guidance appreciated.
Unread 12-20-2018, 04:49 PM

Started sipping on glucose an hr into lifting and had no issues after. This day isnt as intense so we will see if the Saturday session works as well!
Unread 12-20-2018, 09:40 PM

Hope it goes well man. I had similar symptoms like being unable to walk and lightheadedness before. Had to sit down in the gym for like 5 - 10 minutes before I could even get up and leave. For me, I pushed it too hard while being low carb. Once I lowered my volume a little, I haven't gotten it since. It sounds like something similar for you.
Unread 12-21-2018, 03:17 PM

More than likely you found your solution. The symptoms you describe are consistent with what happens to me during the tail end of a long bicycle training session with not enough food. Light headed, hard to concentrate, spaced out. Food/fast acting carbs usually clears it up. I usually have a few packets of that sugary goo long distance runners and cyclists use for marathons and centuries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
Started sipping on glucose an hr into lifting and had no issues after. This day isnt as intense so we will see if the Saturday session works as well!