BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-19-2017, 06:24 AM

I realize I'm one of the only ones posting here and I don't intend to turn this into a log or anything don't worry.

I don't see too much info on extreme rapid fat loss in the forum so maybe this can just be the thread for future use.

Just to update this I am beginning day 5 and decided to return to maintenance calories for a day. Intuitively this seems like the right thing to do so I don't risk LBM.

In addition to my intuition my hunger was RAVENOUS at the end of 96 hours exactly. I planned on doing another hour or two of cardio, some stretching, massage, and tanning but instead did a beeline for the grocery store.

I'm going to eat a lot of omega 3 fats, conplex carbs, fruits, vegetables, and lean meat along with my whey protein.

Tomorrow I will reassess but I'd like to get a weightlifting session in on day 5 and then try rapid fat loss day 6-10 with moderate cardio. (My job is quite active)

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=23215

Thank you Lyle. This website is a game changer once you understand the mechanisms behind fat loss/muscle gain.

Spun my wheels for years prior to finding this site.