BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-20-2018, 11:11 AM

A bit of an update on aromasin after a week.

Iíve been doing 25 eod and Iíve been waking up in A LOT happier mood. Sort of like the euphoric feeling you get from eph/caff. Just a less of a b**ch in general. On top of that my strength in the gym is better. My skin is a lot smoother and less rough. Itís glowing a lot more. I donít know if itís done a hell of a lot for water retention though. Maybe thatís just me being impatient.
Unread 01-25-2018, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taytay100 View Post
A bit of an update on aromasin after a week.

Iíve been doing 25 eod and Iíve been waking up in A LOT happier mood. Sort of like the euphoric feeling you get from eph/caff. Just a less of a b**ch in general. On top of that my strength in the gym is better. My skin is a lot smoother and less rough. Itís glowing a lot more. I donít know if itís done a hell of a lot for water retention though. Maybe thatís just me being impatient.
Yeah figured as much. Id try halving the dose and see how you feel. Even though Zleeko is a child, hes right that you don't want estrogen in the tank. Are you having any joint issues?

You should really be getting tested somewhat often (every 1-2 weeks) to monitor your hormone levels.
Unread 01-25-2018, 11:15 AM

You know whats crazy I'm letting my estro get high intentionally, havent taken my 12.5mg x2/wkly for a month now and feel great. Actually feeling emotions of any sort and fairly positive ones mostly. Funny how different people react
Unread 01-25-2018, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssg10587 View Post
Even though Zleeko is a child, hes right that you don't want estrogen in the tank.
Cut the passive-agressive BS, please.

You're just butthurt, because I called you out for believing in ADRENAL FATIGUE, which is both sad and hillarious. But nevermind.
-----------

Yo w1cked, what's your A:E ratio? If it's in the 14-20 range, that's completely fine. Estogen is gud for musclez.
Unread 01-26-2018, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zLeeKo View Post
Cut the passive-agressive BS, please.

You're just butthurt, because I called you out for believing in ADRENAL FATIGUE, which is both sad and hillarious. But nevermind.
-----------

Yo w1cked, what's your A:E ratio? If it's in the 14-20 range, that's completely fine. Estogen is gud for musclez.
Sad how condescending you have to be with people around you. But you are right this is stupid. Take care, man.

Last edited by ssg10587 : 01-26-2018 at 08:52 AM.
Unread 01-26-2018, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssg10587 View Post
lol okay man. The sad part is how condescending you are. It is truly sad you are that way to people who are uninformed. Nobody knows everything. Consider that next time you try to demean. Take care, man.
Fair enough. I'm just blunt, that's all.

I will, you too.