BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Articles on the Main Site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
Unread 05-27-2015, 07:25 AM
Administrator

Default Women, Training and Fat Loss -Book Teaser

Unread 05-27-2015, 09:36 AM
Banned

Yay! This is exciting.
Unread 05-27-2015, 11:48 AM

P4 Chapter 1:
As I wrote in my Stubborn Fat Solution, the approaches that often work just fine for men (who only have to deal with abdominal fat) often [fail] utterly for women.

P11 Chapter 1:
I the past I’ve stated that “Women are screwed” and while blunt, this is not far off.

Last edited by Merch : 05-27-2015 at 11:52 AM.
Unread 05-27-2015, 01:20 PM

Are those the only typos you caught, Merch? There were a whole bunch when I read it, but it's not so bad that it's unreadable.

Back on topic: this is really exciting. This seems to me like the biggest thing ever, and I'm not even a woman! Unfortunately, the women in my life are fad chasers who don't like taking the simple (but difficult) route.
Unread 05-27-2015, 02:11 PM

Women are always imagining new origins for their problems. Hopefully your book will finally show them that being a woman is the problem.
Unread 05-27-2015, 04:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch View Post
P4 Chapter 1:
As I wrote in my Stubborn Fat Solution, the approaches that often work just fine for men (who only have to deal with abdominal fat) often [fail] utterly for women.

P11 Chapter 1:
I the past I’ve stated that “Women are screwed” and while blunt, this is not far off.
I AM STILL EDITING. Seriously.
Unread 05-27-2015, 04:16 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsertCleverNameHere View Post
Are those the only typos you caught, Merch? There were a whole bunch when I read it, but it's not so bad that it's unreadable.

Back on topic: this is really exciting. This seems to me like the biggest thing ever, and I'm not even a woman! Unfortunately, the women in my life are fad chasers who don't like taking the simple (but difficult) route.
Hi what does EDITING mean to you? Any of you. Christ.
Unread 05-27-2015, 04:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnybreezylife View Post
Yay! This is exciting.
So let me get this straight, lady. You come in here and blow kisses at me and then go into the comments of the piece and whine about how I'm mean and too honest and that Leigh Peele (who is an idiot) and Layne Norton (who is a liar) are nicer and all that crap. Christ, schizophrenic much. Hope you got my responses but make up your mind you two-faced little hypocrite.
Unread 05-27-2015, 04:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcd View Post
So let me get this straight, lady. You come in here and blow kisses at me and then go into the comments of the piece and whine about how I'm mean and too honest and that Leigh Peele (who is an idiot) and Layne Norton (who is a liar) are nicer and all that crap. Christ, schizophrenic much. Hope you got my responses but make up your mind you two-faced little hypocrite.
You ARE mean, Lyle. I made a simple comment of thanks and you went off on me. I replied to expand on what I meant. Calm down, and please don't call me names.
Unread 05-28-2015, 04:37 AM

I know the target of the book is women, but will it also be a good read for men? May be some protocols, studies, conclusions, applications, etc. Does the book add some value for men compared to the books allready out there?
Closed Thread