BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Articles on the Main Site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-11-2016, 11:30 AM
Administrator

Default Protein Amount and Post Workout Protein Synthesis Research Review

Main site
Unread 08-11-2016, 02:44 PM
Banned

Would you expect to see the same increase if there was proper pre workout nutrition? Were the subjects in the study fasted while working out?
Unread 08-11-2016, 03:02 PM

On the fasted question....they did NOT train fasted. Says they were fed a "standardized" breakfast (mmmm, standardized), waited two hours, got the tracer infusion and other good stuff set up, waited another hour, then engaged in the workout. So they worked out ~3 hours after a meal.
Unread 08-11-2016, 04:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjack View Post
Would you expect to see the same increase if there was proper pre workout nutrition? Were the subjects in the study fasted while working out?
As stated clearly in the writeup, they were all fed a standardized meal 3 hours before.
Unread 08-14-2016, 05:10 PM

Interesting... Hmmmm
Unread 08-17-2016, 06:45 AM

And there it is: finally, a scientific basis for why I dramatically outperformed most people I know in growing my pecs and biceps. It's so much easier to grow one part at a time. Next month I'm entering my transverse abdominis phase.
Unread 08-17-2016, 06:46 PM

What'd you do for pecs, Peter? I only ever benched. My bench is not great. I have big pecs. I could probably wear a bra, but I don't need the support. I want to need the support, y'know? So I should adjust my chest training. I could make other adjustments. I want to start wearing bras, though, yet they aren't popular right now, they could help my nipple appearance (or the lack thereof). Not that I am nipless, I experience hard nips, stress nips, soft nips, and stealth nips. I believe a mostly unstructured dome-like male bra cup structure could mitigate the seasons of nips; merge all nipular seasons into year-round excellence and give men a lot of confidence in their breasts. Maybe a moistening man bra, right? Cause we all know that wet nips are the best. Pointy. On a big pec, this could be very aesthetic. Every nipple is only as good as the point it's trying to make.
Unread 08-18-2016, 12:32 AM
Banned

@squat
If you try to make a joke, don't write a large block of text repeating the same 'joke' over and over again. Yawn.
Unread 08-18-2016, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squat View Post
What'd you do for pecs, Peter? I only ever benched. My bench is not great. I have big pecs. I could probably wear a bra, but I don't need the support. I want to need the support, y'know? So I should adjust my chest training. I could make other adjustments. I want to start wearing bras, though, yet they aren't popular right now, they could help my nipple appearance (or the lack thereof). Not that I am nipless, I experience hard nips, stress nips, soft nips, and stealth nips. I believe a mostly unstructured dome-like male bra cup structure could mitigate the seasons of nips; merge all nipular seasons into year-round excellence and give men a lot of confidence in their breasts. Maybe a moistening man bra, right? Cause we all know that wet nips are the best. Pointy. On a big pec, this could be very aesthetic. Every nipple is only as good as the point it's trying to make.
^^^^ this is a bro that knows
Unread 08-18-2016, 06:31 AM

I beg to differ, that was hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by semipartial View Post
@squat
If you try to make a joke, don't write a large block of text repeating the same 'joke' over and over again. Yawn.