BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-01-2012, 07:59 PM

Day 24
2-29

Free Meal day this evening! Had a lovely dinner at chipotle with rice and guacamole with my chicken and fajitas. Didn't do too bad at all.

P: 91g
C: 55g
F: 27g

Day 25
3-1

Its March! almost made it a month!! Today ate beef for 2 meals, thus high fat content. Had a lot of spinach, green pepper and tomato though. Will weight myself tomorrow. Hoping this stall is need of a whoosh.

P: 94g
C: 12g
F: 30g
Unread 03-02-2012, 08:35 AM

weight:
165.2 (-11.4)!!
Unread 03-08-2012, 08:09 AM

I haven't logged in a week, but I am back! Sorry for the dropoff - I kinda fell off the wagon last weekend, but after calculating the damage, it wasn't too bad. I realize my appetite (or stomach?) has shrunk, so even when I indulge, it wasn't terrible amounts. Last friday, snuck a few triple ginger snap cookies and some champagne and OJ for a work celebration. Sat was supposed to be better, but ended up having steak frites for dinner that night at a restaurant. Sun was a scheduled free meal, pork loin and spanish rice made by a friend, and that ended up being the main meal that day, beyond some protein powder. This week was perfectly RFL compliant. And, I hit my TOTM..... so over the weekend I was super emotional and almost wishing I could quit, especially with all the cravings I was having, but once I hit Monday, I was fine.

Weight fluctuated obviously... on Mon morning it was 167.2. Yesterday was back to 166. This morning I'm down to 164.0!!!

Its been a really clean week, tomorrow I have a free meal at night, and I think I'm going to take a 2 week RFL break starting March 17 (so I can drink for St Pattys).

Cheers! Fun to see all the new(old?) logs - wish you guys all the best!!
Unread 03-09-2012, 09:54 AM

164.4 (+0.4, -12.2)

A blip up.. I was reading through some of the older logs of people who have gone through RFL (and finished) and learning a lot. I think even though I'm a person who needs variety in my diet, I have a better idea now of what I need to be eating to make this diet more successful for me. I've come up with a few recipes that I kept returning to that I wouldn't get bored of. I think a 2-3 week break will be good, and then I can start again, and hopefully it will be a little more dramatic. Not that -12 isn't great!! Its still the fastest way to lose weight! And I have lost some in my belly, I just haven't measured yet. I'll have to do that at the end of this RFL cycle. Anyway... holding steady, one more week to go. Free meal tonight.
Unread 03-13-2012, 11:05 AM

Caught a stomach bug over the weekend. It was awful and I couldn't keep anything down. Had to resort to eating plain white rice and bananas... and now I'm finally feeling better. Lost some poundage from water weight, so not sure if this number is super low, but its up from what it was yesterday so I'm thinking I'm almost back to normal... not sure if at this point I should just move to maintenance for a few weeks or if I should continue with the diet. I'll try having some plain chicken tonight and see how I feel.

162.0 (-1.4, -14.6)
Unread 03-13-2012, 07:19 PM

i hope you are feeling better!! good luck on the plan [=
Unread 03-15-2012, 09:54 AM

Thanks!! Good luck yourself!!!

Current Weight: 162.4

It went down yesterday to 161!! and back up today at 162.4, yesterday I tried to keep a more balanced diet with some oatmeal in the morning, a tuna sandwich at lunch and RFL dinner of chicken and veggies. Total cals was at 845, and the breakdown was pretty decent, though with higher carbs and fat. I considered it my "transition back to RFL" day.... especially since I was wary of putting only protein down my stomach in case it decided to rebel again.

So today! Back on track and a little bit lower in weight! I'm going to keep going for another week or 2 before doing a diet break, since I lost some time with being sick and all.
Unread 03-16-2012, 10:31 AM

Still at 162.

I'm having some mad stomach-aches this morning, and I badly need more fiber in my diet. I think I'm going to just start maintenance, and keep it as healthy as possible. After reading Lyle's maintenance chapters, I realize my problem in the past has not been "over-eating" my calories... its been the quality of calories. I was overeating the wrong types of food and not getting enough of the good stuff. Or a good balance. At least, this is what I'm thinking at the moment.... I'll see how it goes, once I get started and get this maintenance thing going. I'm going to do my best this weekend, (going on a trip) and then start counting/measuring everything again on Monday.