BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-12-2018, 12:57 PM

Default RFL+Bromocriptine+T3?

Hi all. I've followed RFL for 8 months and lost 80lbs, down to 250lbs from 330lbs.
I went on a maintenance diet during the holidays and I am steady at 250, but I hit a nasty plateau trying to restart RFL.
I thought the diet break would help me when I was ready to restart, but it hasn't.
So now I have Parlodel 2.5mg & Tiromel 25mcgs (triiodothyronine). I want to use them together with RFL. I can't find any studies that use both compounds. It seems that they would work in synergy, but again, that's not always the case.
Lyle, do you have any knowledge or thoughts on combining these 2 drugs with RFL?
I'm thinking 2.5mg of Bromo for 18 weeks & tapering up to 100mcgs of T3 for a 12 week period
Thanks again for all your great work
Unread 03-12-2018, 07:49 PM

if you read my posts in the bromo thread you will find some warnings against doing RFL while on bromo.

hypoglycemia is a common side effect of bromocriptine so use caution.
4. Use google as well - Add "site:lylemcdonald.com". Google can find those short strings of letters.
5. You are not a rodent so follow up with pubmed (http://pubmed.org) use "+human" "-rat" "-mouse" modifiers
6. Check the STICKY threads.
7. use google to find all my posts.
8. Supplement evidence
9. Private message are cheerfully ignored.
Unread 03-12-2018, 08:48 PM

Thanks Myles. Read your posts and very informative. I always have glucose tablets handy. After reading Lyle's excerpt on a study that a piece of candy instantly fixed Bromocriptine induced hypoglycemia, I'm hyper aware of it now.
I'll definitely start at half a tab of Parlodel and see how I feel when I ramp it up.
I'm still interested in the effectiveness of T3 in all this. I'm not a fan of ECA stack. It's way more expensive and inferior to Tiromel, imho.
Unread 03-13-2018, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trrbltrry View Post
Thanks Myles. Read your posts and very informative. I always have glucose tablets handy. After reading Lyle's excerpt on a study that a piece of candy instantly fixed Bromocriptine induced hypoglycemia, I'm hyper aware of it now.
I'll definitely start at half a tab of Parlodel and see how I feel when I ramp it up.
I'm still interested in the effectiveness of T3 in all this. I'm not a fan of ECA stack. It's way more expensive and inferior to Tiromel, imho.
For natties, EC>T3, IMHO.

Read some info I gave here: https://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=34644

I'd do my best to stay away from thyroid unless you're medicating an actual condition or are dieting with some hormonal assistance. I don't think you'll have a good time taking even 50mcg T3 (even worse 100mcg as you plan to do) as a natty, I'd imagine you're going to lose more lean tissue than you'd like over the course of a diet. You'll not waste away entirely, but I'll bet my left nut it'll waste your muscle tissue very slowly but not insignificantly, better off without it. Use EC or any of the hundreds of fat loss supps available.
Unread 03-13-2018, 10:13 AM

Thanks for the input zLeeKo. I probably should say that I'm not a first timer to AAS and compounds such as T3, Clen, etc...I have used T3 in the past with success and no bad side effects. Clen on the other hand makes me feel like total garbage and not worth it. ECA isn't as bad, but again, I had better success with T3. Stimulants and me don't get along, so I stay away from them.
I always do low dose Test E (200mg/week) whenever I do T3 and always keep my protein at 170-200 grams/day, which I'm preparing to do again this time around.
Again, I'm curious how T3 and Bromocriptine would interact with each other on RFL. It seems like it would be a great stack. I guess I'll have to be the guinea pig.
Unread 03-13-2018, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trrbltrry View Post
Thanks for the input zLeeKo. I probably should say that I'm not a first timer to AAS and compounds such as T3, Clen, etc...I have used T3 in the past with success and no bad side effects. Clen on the other hand makes me feel like total garbage and not worth it. ECA isn't as bad, but again, I had better success with T3. Stimulants and me don't get along, so I stay away from them.
I always do low dose Test E (200mg/week) whenever I do T3 and always keep my protein at 170-200 grams/day, which I'm preparing to do again this time around.
Again, I'm curious how T3 and Bromocriptine would interact with each other on RFL. It seems like it would be a great stack. I guess I'll have to be the guinea pig.
Ah, I see. I also try to stay away from stims, so I get your point.

If you use low dose of testosterone, that's another story. You should be fine then.

Clen sucks big time, and Bromo has nasty sides IME. As Myles told you, there's a possibility of hypoglycemia, so...