BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-27-2018, 11:28 AM

Default RFL Log F 45 Cat 3

Hi all.....did RFL a few times in the past. It's been a long while but I am back! Have gained quite a bit of weight in the last few years from medication and had a few surgeries that set me back as well. Weight training will be a little tough with upper body as I just got diagnosed with frozen shoulder and was told to only do stretching and no weights/strength stuff. I do not have good luck with shoulders. Had 3 surgeries on my other shoulder which is fine now, but now my other shoulder is frozen!!! I have done no regular exercise in 3-4 years or so. Planning on doing a little walking and lower body strength twice a week. Plan on doing measurements every 30 days. Counting today as Day 0.

5'6"
Day 0 - 174.0
chest 39.5
waist 33
hips 41
thigh 23 3/4
calf 15

Glad to be back! Cant wait to see the results!!! I will be out of town for 9 days around Thanksgiving so will have to take a little break there as I won't be able to be strict about this.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Unread 10-27-2018, 07:27 PM

forgot to add arms 13.5 - this is the area that bothers me the most.
Unread 10-28-2018, 09:50 AM

Smile

Day 1
171.3 (-2.7, -2.7)

Underestimated the carbs in my gummy vitamins so went over a little in carbs. Need to ditch the dummies...other than that, things went well! Wasn't super hungry or miserable!

P 91
C 39 (due to the gummy vitamins that I forgot to add earlier)
F 20

Happy Sunday all!
Unread 10-29-2018, 08:57 AM

Day 2
167.4 (-3.9, -6.6)

I have run RFL several times a long times and never dropped this fast. I guess we retain more water as we get older (us gals anyway)??? Not complaining! Feeling great so far.

I have been doing one EC around mid morning. I still need to organize and get the rest of the supplements in non-gummy form so still working on that.

Looked up my LISS heart rate and it's 105! 60% right? That seems so low.....will go for a short walk (stroll...or crawl) today and see what my heart rate is.

Happy Monday All!!!!
Unread 10-30-2018, 09:51 AM

Day 3
165.2 (-2.2, -8.8)

Almost 9 pounds in 3 days is pretty crazy.....I know it's mostly water but I can actually see a difference in my face already. Nothing exciting went on yesterday. Didn't sleep good last night so pretty sleepy right now. Energy was fine yesterday.

Happy Tuesday!
Unread 10-31-2018, 09:23 AM

Day 4
CW 163.4 (-1.8, -10.6)
HW (back in June) 201
Total lost -37.5

Happy Halloween everyone!! So excited and motivated!! Had some issues sleeping again. Took the EC around 1pm.....I'm just taking it once for now. Going to take it in the morning instead. Im sure that is what is making it hard for me to fall asleep the last couple nights. Other than that things are pretty good. Going trick or treating with a friend and her kids tonight so that will be fun and will get some walking in. No candy for me though which I am totally fine with. No desire for sweets.

Forgot to mention that I had lost weight before starting this so added that to the top of my post.
Unread 10-31-2018, 02:25 PM

What is your diet looking like? I'm always curious what people find themselves eating during RFL.
Great job so far!
Unread 11-01-2018, 11:31 AM

Day 5
163 (—.4, -11)
Total -37.9

Did a free meal yesterday. Party because it was hallowenn and was hanging out with friends and partly because I had zero energy yesterday. Didn’t go crazy. Had some potstickers. One bite of red velvet cake and some fireball sangria. Was still down this morning. Also walk ed a ton with my friends and their kids trick or treating. I definitely felt like poop this morning that’s for sure. I only had one glass of sangria but it really hit me. Then I thought it was Friday all morning so that was a bummer hahah!!

Happy Friday eve all!!
Unread 11-02-2018, 09:34 AM

DrStoner - sorry didn't notice your post till now!!

Diet has been pretty boring:
am - shake with isoflex pineapple coconut protein powder, morning buzz (caffeine), and collagen powder
I don't usually eat anything while at work. Might sip on some green tea.
pm - pretty much just chicken and steamed broccoli. I'll switch up what I put on the chicken, Sometimes a little salsa and light sour cream, sometimes a little teriyaki. As long as I stay under 20g F and 20g C for the day.

Thanks for the kudos!
Unread 11-02-2018, 09:40 AM

Day 6
163.7 (+.7, -10.3)
total -37.2

So ended up with another free meal last night which finally showed up on the scale a little bit. As a cat 3 I get 2 a week, so I am still on plan. Probably should not have done my free meals two days in a row but that's what I did. Did Chinese again (not sure why but I have been craving Chinese food like crazy), which is probably the worst thing I can do with all the sodium and carbs. It was good though! And .7 gain isn't too bad. Also, this might be TMI, but I have no used the bathroom in almost a week. I am going to take something tonight to help that along. Fun Friday night for me!

Happy Friday all....this has been a loooooooong week!!!!