BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 09-06-2018, 01:18 AM

Week 9

More of the same i.e. eat when hungry (mostly protein and veggies), don't when not, free meal now and then.

WGT -3lbs
Unread 09-14-2018, 01:37 AM

Week 10

The first part of the week was free meal galore while the last part was exclusively diet-type eating.

WGT -3.25lbs
Unread 09-20-2018, 09:00 AM

Week 11

Meals were mostly meat and veg plus some soft cheese, pecans and berries. No free meal this week. I'm currently holding water I believe but I'll switch the type of cheese next week to see if that drops the water.

WGT +0.25lbs
Unread 09-27-2018, 11:22 AM

Week 12

Dropped 6lbs at the start of the week (yay) but regained it following a couple of free meals on consecutive days. And the weight kept creeping up for the rest of the week which is an unusual pattern for me even after non-optimal free meals. I was also running out of energy towards the end of most days and this got worse as the week progressed.

Either an underestimation of added fats/carbs or too much cardio for cals consumed or a case of wait and see. I've so far dialled down the activity and will pay closer attention to the added fats/carbs next week. I've reworked my free meals too so that I maintain control.

WGT +2lbs
Unread 10-04-2018, 08:41 AM

Week 13

All the SAD-type eating this week did little to alleviate the work colleague stresses I was coping with. Completed the week with a day of OMAD that mercifully gave me some water weight drop. Just glad to see the end of this week!

WGT -1lb
Unread 10-16-2018, 12:50 AM

Week 14

Really relaxed and a marked improvement from the previous week with more energy and higher spirits. Slightly increasing protein portions at each meal may be one of the contributing factors. Still not counting grams etc but will at some point.

WGT - 3lbs
Unread 10-16-2018, 02:03 AM

Good consistency even though you have some bumps in the road occasionally. I had to have a small refeed today as well, after 3 weeks of zero carbs. Sleep was suffering & general motivation. What's your current weight and loss to date?